I have Larry Syndrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG...:lmao:

The worst I had it was when I was 16 and interviewing for a job. I told her I was a sophomore. After she hired me, I often felt uncomfortable because she'd complain about the "damn high schoolers" that would fool around at the mall and how she disliked when high schoolers came in the store. I found out that she thought I was a COLLEGE sophomore. :der: Apparently, she didn't check my application very well when I marked that I was over 16 yet under 18. :huh:

im always getting carded.

one lady asked me for my i.d. and i really didnt have mine handy, and i told her yes, im 33! i really am! i have a child too! and she looked at my friend and said...oh well as long as your responsible. it was amusing.

I didn't get carded my last time at the liquor store (welcome to Pennsylvania), and I was kind of bummed. I'm only 22. :sad:

I got an e-mail from a friend of mine a few months ago after I posted some new pictures on Friendster--I haven't seen him a long time--and his exact words, "Well, at least you look legal now." I still think I'm very young-looking, and I'm a little bit bothered when I don't get carded.

:|
I get guesses ranging from 15-23
I'm 19 :shrug:
It depends on what Im wearing and how short my hair is. Shorter hair= younger looking
If i have a hat on backwards I look like Im 14 :laugh:
Im guessing Im going to get carded for a while after I turn 21 which is fine!
As long as I never get asked if I'm old enough to drive again I think I'll be okay

Back
Top Bottom