I have four degrees of seperation from........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Orlando Bloom:drool:

yes my fellow interlanders, I cant believe I am even posting this as it is so silly, but it just came to me today and this forum seems like the appropriate place for such happenings - just on Sunday night I was chatting on the phone to a good friend of mine who is a hairdresser and lives in Brisbane and she was telling me how her salon does the hair for one of the Brisbane based national Australian TV stations, so anyway a popular chat show here called 'The Panel' was broadcasting from Brisbane last week and one of their guests was Claudia Karvan and my friend did her hair so this is how it goes;

My friend did Claudia's hair
Claudia worked with Joel Eddgerton on 'The Secret Life of us' (great TV show)
Joel Eddgerton just finished shooting 'Ned Kelly' with Orlando Bloom

so there you have it, now my only dilema now is how to get rid of the other three and make it one degree of seperation:macdevil:

oh and for anyone not in the know, Orlando Bloom is that gorgeous Elf that is featured in my avatar:drool:

Woo-hoo

Um, I have 2 degrees of separation from my favorite bass player (poor Dan from Garbage has taken a back-seat).

*My old pop culture prof is friends with Scott Shriner of Weezer--they played in a punk band together at my hangout here in my college town.

broken33.jpg

20020817sstokyo-11big.jpg

Or is that one degree? Um, yeah, it shouldn't be that confusing.

Last edited:
NED KELLY!!!??????!!!!

I haven't heard anything about that movie Aurora.
Poor Ned:(
I heard that the Kelly boys had 2 beloved horses.
Music and Mirth...( gee i have a small nagging doubt,the name Mirth may be wrong, I heard it once on the radio and was moved at the time) I remember thinking no one who called their horses by those names could have deserved what the Kelly boys went through.
So another thing to look forward to?As well as another visual feast for Christmas LOTR :) I suppose there is infomation on the net somewhere. I hope they do his story justice.

I do the 3 degrees thing all the time. Fun eh?
And I think Claudia Karvan is an elegant and gifted actress. I have seen her allow so many emotions to sweep across her face and then hold a breath, great control she's a natural.

HelloAngel said:
Yowza!

Now, if someone could get me within staring distance of Jack White..... :drool: :macdevil: :heart: :love:

Yeah, I find myself strangely attracted to him lately.

i can go one better....

I have four degrees of seperation from........ Orlando Bloom

I have three degrees of separation from Orlando Bloom :evil: ;)

I used to know this guy online, who knew the comedian Andre Schneider, who is good friends with Orlando :love:

I guess I should have exploited that somehow, but I don't know him anymore dammit! :rolleyes:

damnit, i can't make fun of youse guys cause of my little steven fetish

Hmm...I'm about three degrees away from most of the Detroit Red Wings, as my hairdresser since I was little knows some of them as friends.

And I guess now I'm three degrees away from Scott, cause when Kristina hooks up with him I plan on being there to snag Brian (Peggy, Shmeggy!), hehe. :tongue:

_____
:wave: i don't know anyone, this is all i have, lmao

Back
Top Bottom