I have eaten enough to feed a small village today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel said:
I figure... when you are bad, be very baaaaaaaaad.

That's exactly what I think! Besides, when you've been stuffing yourself all day, going to do any exercise is just too hard and it makes you sick.

I always go on extra huge pigouts for season finales (KFC for Joe Millionaire - not sure what yet for Bachelorette), and I always order a huge chinese dinner for Survivor finales! I also stuff myself all Oscar night....

Then again I eat a lot more than most normal ppl do every day anyway. :eek: I'd probably actually be thin if I ate like most women, but I just can't help myself.

People like Whackamole are very annoying who eat these TINY little amounts. Whenever we go out she orders a big meal and eats about a quarter of it. It always makes me feel like a pig....but as she says, I am a "happy eater" Whenever I eat a lot she kills herself laughing.

:D

Re: Re: I have eaten enough to feed a small village today.

Mrs. Edge said:

I always go on extra huge pigouts for season finales (KFC for Joe Millionaire - not sure what yet for Bachelorette), and I always order a huge chinese dinner for Survivor finales! I also stuff myself all Oscar night....

People like Whackamole are very annoying who eat these TINY little amounts. Whenever we go out she orders a big meal and eats about a quarter of it. It always makes me feel like a pig....but as she says, I am a "happy eater" Whenever I eat a lot she kills herself laughing.

:D

Well when Steve and I left the car..you said get the biggest thing you can..so that's what we did..Mega Feast..feeds 6 to 8 people...well we were 3 but what the hey....

Well if they had meals on the menus for tiny portions then that is what I'd order of course..but they never do for some reason....
But you are the happiest eater I've ever seen..It astonishes me how much a person of your size and stature can eat and eat and eat..and still look as good as you do..simply perplexing if you ask me..I mean Jess..Baton Rouge, you have to admit..that was a lot of food..and you ate it all..I still cant believe it...lol...you can say that its the metabolism but I dont know...sure is a whole whacka food if you ask me...

It makes me howl everytime I see you eat....totally...next thing you know instead of eating in pairs you'll be eating in triplets...BAH!!

And as for the Batchelorette - oh no not again...it took you forever to decide what we were eating last night..better start weighing the choices now....:yes: :lol: :tongue: and Ill answer now...I can do with or without salad...whatever you want is fine by me...:yes:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
how did eating fun junk food turn into a question of beauty? just curious.
:huh:
I know....

:lmao: Mrs. Edge. you are hilarious!!

I :heart: junkfood.

I have eaten four large greasy cookies today. :crack: LARGE cookies. Two Peanut Butter, Two White Chocolate Chip. I must say I feel :barf:

I need real food now.......:der:

Mrs. Edge said:

Then again I eat a lot more than most normal ppl do every day anyway. :eek: I'd probably actually be thin if I ate like most women, but I just can't help myself.

OMC, I've seen many pictures of you, and several of you bellydancing. I would love to have a body like yours!

OK, now I feel like it's time for me to list what I've eaten today (god, work is soooo boring):

Breakfast:

3 pancakes and orange juice

Lunch:

Blueberry yogurt, pretzels, a granola bar, a handful of Cheez-it's, and some Laffy-Taffy, and a Diet Coke with Lemon

I always eat more junk at work...today I am restraining myself. I think I'm going to be lazy and just have some soup for dinner...

:p

Re: Re: I have eaten enough to feed a small village today.

~LadyLemon~ said:

OMC, I've seen many pictures of you, and several of you bellydancing. I would love to have a body like yours!

Aww, that's very sweet! But you have not had the very questionable pleasure (?) of seeing me nekkid. Then you'd change your mind in a hurry! :lmao:

Laffy Taffy? :laugh:

Whacka, you are hilarious. :lol:

I read some very sad news today.
A small village returned from visiting their neighbors.

And SOMEBODY HAD EATEN ALL THEIR FOOD! Bastards!:no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom