i have been thinking about the blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren430

Refugee
even though i am in argentina and out and about soaking it all in and doing stuff....interference keeps popping into my head and i wonder what is going on here that i am missing.....and i keep missing listening to u2 because i did not bring my ipod down here......:sad:

:reject: :reject: :reject: yes i am the ultimate reject

I checked Interference once or twice from Internet cafes in Tanzania. :reject: My excuse: I needed to know when the tickets were going on sale.

I do the same thing while on vacation. I was so happy to find an internet place in Chicago to check it! Last year when I was away visiting my family in L A for a week I thought I was going to die. One of my cousin's let me use her computer a few times for a fix but she was sitting right next to me so I couldn't get too much of a fix :|

I'm going to have to find an internet cafe in Dublin too. :hmm:

I agree...this past month, we visited Toronto and it was the first time that we traveled via airline with our laptop...what a hassle getting through security; take it out, open it up, close it up and oh, by the way, do the same with your other two carry-ons...

I think I can do without internet access during our next trip which is coming up at the end of the month....4 days in Tucson...gonna go back to my roots. :combust:

I was proud of myself. I only checked in once while on vacation this past week. I used my friend, who is a huge U2 fan and has never heard of interference, as an excuse to log in. I needed to know the Boston III setlist. :reject:

BEVERLY56 said:
What goes on on interference when U2 isnt touring? Is it rather dull? I only ask because I am new-ish here.

dull!?:lmao: every heard of Pleba:evil: we are not as scary as everyone says...:shifty:

welcome btw:wave: :wave:

this one guy tried bringing a desktop as a carry-on

Mr. BAW said:
I agree...this past month, we visited Toronto and it was the first time that we traveled via airline with our laptop...what a hassle getting through security; take it out, open it up, close it up and oh, by the way, do the same with your other two carry-ons...

OTHER TWO carry-ons? :mad:

You are only supposed to have two.

:D

Yes, indeed a pain. I try not to travel with my laptop because of this.

And...being without crack....I am still not sure how I did it for the last seven months (well, ok...I got on here and there).

Re: this one guy tried bringing a desktop as a carry-on

zonelistener said:

OTHER TWO carry-ons? :mad:

You are only supposed to have two.

:D

Yes, indeed a pain. I try not to travel with my laptop because of this.

And...being without crack....I am still not sure how I did it for the last seven months (well, ok...I got on here and there).

TWO carry-ons for TWO people jeffreyairportguy :mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom