I have been in a funky state of laziness for the past 3 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
I do not know what is wrong with me. I haven't been in this lazy mood and do not want to do a damn thing outside of work. I have been hanging out at my parents during this time and my mother kicked me out of the house today and demanded that I go to a party tonight with my friends. :laugh: how pathetic. I am not even in the mood for a fun evening with friends. :tsk:

I forced myself to go outside today and enjoy the spring day but I came back home and just sat on the couch and watched Far and Away and listened to Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise try to sport Irish accents. :huh: :lol:

anyway, I am in a funky mood and do not know how to get out of it.

Last edited:
:hmm: i think i've been in a funky state of laziness for um, at least the last 20 years or so :laugh:

laziness :up:

:up: whirlyball is so much fun. we all had a blast. however, i am bruised. playing with boys and seeing that I have to be rough meant I now have my fair share of bruises. I just got back from cosmic bowling, which was a ton of fun although my game sucked.

I think I am sick of going to bars and doing nothing but drinking when i go out with my friends. this evening was a nice change of pace however i was still exhausted. I am anxiously awaiting my test result from my doctor to see if I have diabetes.

I can't shake a virus. I don't feel like doing anything. How depressing. Oh, well, I bought a ticket for a St. Patrick's Day party yesterday.

Well I have managed to do a ton around my place today. Cleaned out the fridge :barf:, doing loads of laundry, ran to Eckard to get some sudafed for my damn allergies, swept the patio and the crap that the neighbors from upstairs toss to my deck :angry:, cleaned the bathroom, spoke to my sister...now I need to iron and pack for my business trip to NC for Monday and Tuesday. :sigh: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom