i have been goofing off instead of working...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i'm at work, and should be working, but i've been goofing off and browsing the forums...i got here at 11am, it's now 1:20, and i've done nothing :silent:

but it's quiet, and i only have 3 jobs to work on, but i suppose i should find something to do before they get mad at me :lol:

i hate working on sundays :grumpy:

:reject:

I've been doing that all weekend, and now I'll have hell to pay because I have a presentation tomorrow morning, a presentation on Wednesday, a book review due on Wednesday, and a report on tomorrow's presentation due on Thursday. :crazy:
I just can't concentrate. :shrug:
I'm going to have a nervous breakdown now. :sad:

I have a500 word essay due in tomorrow - its really short but it has 2 be in french about a book I didnt really fully read and I didnt really go to the lectures either because I couldnt understand them and the notes are online

Im so gonna repeat this year again :huh:

I haven't done anything here at work since I pre-order U2 @ Slane about a month ago. I feel like poop everyday when I go home because I didn't come near working eight hours!

95% of the time i spent here, i could have spent doing something productive.

Yeah I'm usually guilty of that...I see work piling up next to me but I can't leave the forums!!!! :ohmy: My employees think i'm working really really hard cos they hear me pounding away on the keys all day! LOL

Back
Top Bottom