I have been deleting...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I have been deleating...

u2feedback and interference.com history files from my Internet Explorer browser on my computer at work, hoping they won't be able to tell I've been sneaking on at work :shifty: :ohmy:

I got in trouble once a while back for logging onto the forum at work :silent:

I don't even know if that works or not :shrug: :laugh:

someone corrected the spelling on the title of this thread without me asking :shifty:

when i joined interference i was a receptionist on nights and weekends.

yeah...that's where at LEAST my first 3500 posts came from. but they never monitored my computer usage. so long as all the work was done they didn't mind.

and make sure to:
1. delete the history
2. logout all the time
3. delete the cache and cookies from coming here ;)

Yes. I had net access at work until I moved into a new building. Now my personal emails are all deleted (incoming and outgoing) and I can't go online. Anywhere. If I need a work related site I have to go ask the assholes in the IS Department.

I'm so mad about it I'm thinking of quitting. I was going to start a thread about it but it makes me too mad.

:mad:
:angry:
:mad:
:angry:

I don't know how to delete the cache and cookies :ohmy:

I did a search for "temporary internet items" like I do at home, but there's nothing listed onder that :shifty:

They still have "index.dat" files, which you cannot delete. :shame: Luckily, most people don't know these exist, including the businesses.

In addition, if they have any monitoring software on the computers, deleting cache and history won't matter.

Anyhow, I figure if it were a terrible problem, you'd be fired already. Just beware...

Melon

Back
Top Bottom