I have become bored with Feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
It seems like I have nothing to contribute anymore to my favorite forums, mainly PLEBA and EYKIW. There seems to be too many cliques, and the quality of the threads is not what it used to be. This is not directed at anyone in particular. There are some really cool Interference members, I've just lost interest.

Originally posted by Naya:
It seems like I have nothing to contribute anymore to my favorite forums, mainly PLEBA and EYKIW. There seems to be too many cliques, and the quality of the threads is not what it used to be. This is not directed at anyone in particular. There are some really cool Interference members, I've just lost interest.

Agreed

Yes...I sometimes feel that I'm bored with this place...

But then I remember that I have no place else to go.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

lol BC.

Well when I get bored with it I'll do something else until it gets exciting again.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
That's not nice, BC!
icon28.gif

I'll start my own clique, too, so there! lol
wink.gif

Who will be in your crappy clique? Mine and mikals will be MUCH cooler!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Who will be in your crappy clique? Mine and mikals will be MUCH cooler!!!

biggrin.gif

Like OMG, all you got is a Porche for X-mas? Why don't you join the poor people group?

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
I still don't get clique comment though. Just because you're friends with people here doesn't put you in a clique.

Well to be honest matey, this is what I and my 4 or 5 friends were accused of for a long time when your generation of interferencers arrived. The clique thing is bullshit and i find it funny that the same people, not you, that called us cliquey are the ones now defending themselves saying they arent in a clique.

Mikal,darling, if you're gonna start a clique, can I be the dorky hanger onner who never goes away and isnt part of the group but you cant get rid of them cause nobody has the guts to say they arent cool enough, until one day someone calls them four eyes and a hush falls over the crowd as the hanger onner bursts into tears and the name caller goes bright red?

i also think bonochick should be the cool girl that all the boys want to date and all the girls want to cheer lead like.

Bonochickie, your hair is just right for the part, trust me girl!

The subject at hand, let me all tell you a secret..

Lean in

*whispers* Feedback has always been boring...

------------------
Slane/Lon tour pics

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i also think bonochick should be the cool girl that all the boys want to date and all the girls want to cheer lead like.

Sounds good to me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Hmmm...there is just not a lot of exciting stuff happening since the tour and the album...

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I still don't get clique comment though. Just because you're friends with people here doesn't put you in a clique.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:

Hey, mikal, wanna start a clique??

We'll let everybody except Pop Whore be in it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

i actually agree. i have become wretchedly disappointed with 99% of OTHER peoples threads these days. i mean really, our imaginations have seen better days....

it also doesnt help when rougerum has been banned and swallow never posts anymore. swallow, unfortunately had made me laugh on occasion (not LMAO just a tad of LOL, a tad i repeat)

i should say that the posters themselves all appear to be relatively cool to say the least, but really, could it be any MORE mundane in eykiw????

------------------
-death bear

I've been there too Naya. It's nothing unusual. As Sicy said, don't go here for a while, wait for the need to come here. Sometimes there is too much around you in IRL that takes away your own possibility and strength to be around on internet too.
Cheer up!!
smile.gif
I hope Hay is working on you so you come with her here next summer for some U2 lovin'....
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

this place is freaking kicking
you all suck
so do your cliques

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 01-01-2002).]

okay
not everybody sucks
I will issue a list before the end of the year with 3 people on it who don't actually suck

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Force yourself in someplace!! MAKE 'EM LIKE YOU.

I can't speak from experience though. But

Naya, you introduced me to pretty pics of Bono hitting on other women. And I LOVETH them
biggrin.gif
I'm sure you're welcome anywhere.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-01-2002).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Well to be honest matey, this is what I and my 4 or 5 friends were accused of for a long time when your generation of interferencers arrived. The clique thing is bullshit and i find it funny that the same people, not you, that called us cliquey are the ones now defending themselves saying they arent in a clique.

Mikal,darling, if you're gonna start a clique, can I be the dorky hanger onner who never goes away and isnt part of the group but you cant get rid of them cause nobody has the guts to say they arent cool enough, until one day someone calls them four eyes and a hush falls over the crowd as the hanger onner bursts into tears and the name caller goes bright red?

The subject at hand, let me all tell you a secret..

Lean in

*whispers* Feedback has always been boring...

Can I be like Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed? She never belonged either.

Yea, it does get boring, especially when you work with nothing to do and a computer in front of your face for 7 hours...bah! I see where the whole clique thing comes from, but really, the people (or I should say most of the people) who are "cliqqy" are really just friends. Just post and be happy
biggrin.gif
. Then you'll have friends and you can love people who think everyone else is in a clique but them. That way, if there is a clique, it's one big happy clique of everybody together! *spreads the love*

------------------
On your knees boy!

Back
Top Bottom