I have a vision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
a very small 'vision
but today I saw a BIG one.
The only U2 DVD i could hire today was Classic Albums Joshua Tree.
My TV at home is 19 cms, the one I saw today was 68cms...a fine difference. So much clarity , so much detail. I hope the mates go away a lot....j/k.:wink:
I look forward to seeing the Boston concert..cannot wait!!U2
BIG
U2

I saw a topic heading in the new posts list...something about electricity. It sure is a precious thing, but today I indulged...and BOY it felt good :heart: :dance: :combust:

Brian Eno reminds me of my husband... the true story about the WTSHNN tape sounded familiar. What is Brian Eno's real last name? I did read it once, can't recall. i think they are off the same tree anyway.
Just wanted to have a little celebration and say woohooo U2.
Thanks..again and again and again.

Celebration:)

It's a party goin' on around here...
A celebration...
to last through out the years...
So bring your good times..
And your laughter too..
We're gonna celebrate...
And party with you...
:wave: :heart: :macdevil: :up: :crazy: :combust: :hyper:
Cass baby....
I'm so fookin happy for you...cue up some Extreme for me, baby!
:wave:
Love yer partner in crime,
Autumn

I love that dvd!:love: When they listen to the vocal track for ISHFWILF and Bono scrunches up his face and looks like he wants to crawl under the mixing desk. :uhoh:
Another priceless moment when Adam said that he thought Edge was just trying to F*** up the band. :lmao:

mmmBono, are you trying to give me a heart attack? I have been so focussed on accessing things U2...i had forgotten about other possibilities...like live Nuno( I have only ever seen him at the Freddie Mercury concert and the "crave" film clip once.
I'll come back later and tell the tale of something I saw in it, that I had never noticed before...something that has taken a great weight from my shoulders

U2
and nuno....one day :yes:

ummm what crime mmmmmmm? Did I do something exciting...and missed it? I hope it wasn't illegal.

I saw a television/sound system in a store about a year ago. It was a projection tv. It was 106 inches wide. Along with the 19 point sound system it cost $79,045.87. When I went into the store they were showing the Boston DVD. I shit my pants.

not really.

DaveC said:
I saw a television/sound system in a store about a year ago. It was a projection tv. It was 106 inches wide. Along with the 19 point sound system it cost $79,045.87. When I went into the store they were showing the Boston DVD. I shit my pants.

not really.

:lmao:

Was it a Bose? I have an unhealthy love for Bose sound systems. Not unhealthy in the sense it is illegal or anything, just um...blah....ever heard one of those things hooked up? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom