I have a sick addiction to Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
I have www.ebay.com set as my homepage and get emails sent to me whenever new U2 products are put up (which is VERY frequent; my mailbox is full!).

I tried going 24-hours without Ebay and failed miserably. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked what new items were up.

I never really buy stuff that I need. If something is cheap and is just about to end; I'll buy it. I'm a big fan of the custom-made pins..

:|

:ohmy:

I used to be addicted to it two years ago. I finally got tired. :tsk:

The little and cheap things you buy can add up.

I have an Ebay addiction too! I used to have it at the top of my favorites page. Then I deleted it but a few hours later I put it back. I check it constantly.

I sell a lot of crap I don't want anymore, mainly Kiss stuff. I haven't bought anything in about 2 months, but that's cause I don't have a job.

I paid $30.00 for an issue of Propaganda that I read once and sold it the next week because I needed to get my money back.

In January I had 27 auctions going in one week. That was way too much work so I will never have that many at the same time again.

i was addicted too...half.com is my main enemy though...in fact, thanks for reminding me...*goes there* :shifty:

:( in the half an hour i was gone, i spent $35...

stupid stupid stupid...o well, at least some of that was a present...

This is incredibly timely. Today I bought three beware of the lemur sticker, one beware of the penguin sticker, bid on a penguin belly button ring, and am watching a hello kitty penguin bag and a penguin button. :crack:

Ebay can be Evil. I was addicted to that place. But since I have to save $ for summer I don't have extra cash to spend. I still browse but don't spend!! It's so hard though!!!:yes:

I bought a VCR on eBay a year ago. :crack:

And was 'brave' enough to buy a ridiculously expensive cd from someone who sold it to me privately. :tsk: Good thing he was for real.

I've only bought 3 things from eBay...all Ryan Adams stuff. With being unemployed right now, I have not been going to eBay. However, somebody at the Ryan board posted a link to a Ryan album that is really hard to find that was going cheap...I looked elsewhere online and was seeing it for costs of $25 to $50, plus shipping (that was where I could even find it...it wasn't easy!). With shipping, I was able to get it from the eBay auction for $19.30.

I couldn't resist...:reject:...I shouldn't have bought it though.

I must have sat at that screen for 15 minutes, staring and pondering. I finally gave in. :reject:

:ohmy: Ebay is evil. I have to ban myself from Ebay from time to time...and I rarely let myself look up U2 on there anymore. That's just baaaaaaaaaaad!

I am addicted to ebay too... but I just watch the items because I can't never afford to buy anything :mad: So my wishes for a near future are to become rich and buy all the U2 stuff of ebay.

Back
Top Bottom