I have a scary injury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I fell in December and hit my elbow. I got what looked like a really nasty bruise and swelling. Guess what? It's March and the damn thing is still swollen and tender. I'm going to the orthopedic surgeon Monday for my arthritis check-up and I'm going to show him the elbow then (I didn't think I needed to go to the ER with the thing). I'm afraid I chipped it, in which case can you say "surgical procedure"???:yikes: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I feel for you. I've had several broken bones in the past few years, and it's no fun. I hope that's not what the problem is, and that it's taken care of soon. Good luck!

Ouch is right. This thing hurts. I hate needles, and I think I'm probably looking at a big-ass needle to drain the thing. :yikes: :crazy: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:spits out soda: Im sorry Bammo... did you say your friend was run over? that's gotta smart. Verte, I hope your elbow gets better on its own and that it wont need surgery

Verte, dont look at the needle. I have had 2 amniocentisises in the past year and the ONLY way I could cope was to shut my eyes and scream through both procedures.

ouch. that sucks. elbows suck. i slid on something in the basement while rollerblading once, and it took a good several months for my elbow to go back to normal. the moral of the story is don't be stupid like me--go to the doctor.

Good luck, verte! I've had plenty of random/disgusting/scary injuries from gymnastics, but I won't go into detail...

It's bursitis! Thank goodness it's not the joint! I only have to get rid of the inflammation with an anti-inflammatory. Whew! Thanks for all of the nice notes!

Back
Top Bottom