I Have A Little Crush On An Interferencer Part 2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
It's true.

He's really sweet, but has a streak of evil in him, he's fun to talk to, and is a cutie. He's also a good handyman.
icon38.gif

I'm just throwing myself out here on a line, but I figured what the hell, right?

*hides*

------------------
Italians do it better

Hehe..

You go girl.

Yknow.. most of the time here at interference, one will develop a crush on another.. although in our minds we know that most likely thats all it will ever be... but it is fun at times, other times its heart wrenching but hey thats all part of life right?

Couldn't have said that better myself!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Hehe..

You go girl.

Yknow.. most of the time here at interference, one will develop a crush on another.. although in our minds we know that most likely thats all it will ever be... but it is fun at times, other times its heart wrenching but hey thats all part of life right?

What's it like? Never experienced it myself. But I must say that one reason is that I often have problem knowing what gender the poster has so....
biggrin.gif
I'd better be aware. LOL

oooooohhh really?
smile.gif
smile.gif

AIM here I come **shh but don't tell the hubby**

Well, other than sula, the only person I talk to on a regular basis is SkeeK, and... uh... thats just... no... ewwww... *runs to find implements of cleansing*

Well.. sometimes.

Other times it could be a big mistake...

And other times.. the other person is so mature about it that you feel glad you told them.

Sicy seems to have a lot of experience in these matters. Is there something you'd like to confess?
biggrin.gif

..many times in the last 3-4 months its crossed my mind about a certain person here..ironically somebody I've never chatted with on any messanger..but I've taken a lot more in from this place
smile.gif
I think when you meet so many quality people who share similar interests its natural for this to happen..

*keeping April company on the line for the mo*

Hehe..

I use to think that I would never be able to meet Emeraldscorpio in person. I had such a huge crush on him!!! Well somehow I got the courage to talk to that sexy man.

Now we've been married for 8 months. And it seems it's still working out nicely.

I would like to crush some Interferencers

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
I would like to crush some Interferencers

Need to make a confession, Salome?
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

lol sula!! Too bad msn seems to be broken right now
wink.gif
hahaha

Dont worry, Im 18 in... 9 months and 18 days or so... *grin*

Well.. sometimes.

Other times it could be a big mistake...

And other times.. the other person is so mature about it that you feel glad you told them.

Originally posted by z edge:
I can only think of one I would say that about
me too, but he likes to use different handles

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom