I Have A Little Crush On An Interferencer Part 2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww they kissed and made up
smile.gif

Originally posted by bonovista:
I use to think that I would never be able to meet Emeraldscorpio in person. I had such a huge crush on him!!! Well somehow I got the courage to talk to that sexy man.

Now we've been married for 8 months. And it seems it's still working out nicely.

Aww that's sweet
smile.gif
I hope it continues to work out for you.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Acro..mmm nevermind
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

------------------
Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

You know, as long as you posted this, you might as well tell us who it is.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I feel the same way about 2 interference boys...they're total opposites, and don't live around here...I've never talked to them through AIM, but sometimes, just sometimes....

hmmmm

I still don?t know if I do or I don?t, its kinda hard when you don?t really know a person at all but I do know someone here comes across as very kind and sincere, and that has caught my eye. But he lives on another continent, I don?t think I can handle a LDR, plus I hate the internet and I think its unhealthy
rolleyes.gif

Gosh I never knew I was such an optimist
biggrin.gif

And no, Im not saying who it is. Id be happy just to be friends
damn emotions, the world would be better if we just couldnt feel
wink.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

no, never wondered about it
wouldn't surprise me at all though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Lust, but no crushes. Lots of gorgeous faces here. Although there are a few here who, if they are the same in real life as they come across here, would be in that top 1% of pretty amazing personalities.

See one of us needs to become a billionare and then organise an International Interference Conference (on an island), where we all fly over (expenses paid by billionare) and I bet only a small percentage would come back without at least a fling. Something in the water here....

U2 has enough $$$$ to make this happen, why don't we ask them? They could come too and play a gig for us. Maybe even bring No Doubt for an opener
eek.gif
I'll wear my mesh shirt. There should be plenty of bananas on the island.

Back
Top Bottom