I have a gum OBSESSION....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
It isn't even friggen healthy. In fact, it's more of a chewing fixation. I'll chew multiple pieces of gum at once, 2, 3 maybe....once I was really stressed and had like 6 in my mouth...but it made my jaw hurt and I felt gross. When I was trying to get U2 tickets, I was soooo nervous. My roommate had a bowl of cheerios on her desk...I just kept eating them...

I can have a whole pack of Halls in an hour.

Wether's never last longer than 10 seconds.

Mints? Fuggedaboudit. Certs? 5 seconds, max. I can't suck on anything. It MUST be chewed.

I have considered seeking professional help...really.

Chew on this:
BubbalooLrg.gif

BTW: That is the same gum I'm chewing right now
biggrin.gif
And strawberry is my fave flavor
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I Love controversy

Why am I not a vegetable??

Originally posted by bono-vox:
yip...look at the packet it should say on it... well it does over here neway
biggrin.gif

Yep, it does here too. That's why I had to give up on my gum obsession - I started getting paranoid about the possible consequences.

I've moved onto lollipops instead. Apparently it drives the guys nuts. No idea why
tongue.gif

*Fizz, picture of innocence.

Well I'm addicted to salsa!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 02-13-2002).]

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
Yep, it does here too. That's why I had to give up on my gum obsession - I started getting paranoid about the possible consequences.

I've moved onto lollipops instead. Apparently it drives the guys nuts. No idea why
tongue.gif

*Fizz, picture of innocence.

yeah the girls in myt year at school are obsessed with lollipops and they r all 17! tsk tsk but this guy said once oh girls that age shouldnt be eatcing a cojack lolly...cojack?!?! is that some sort of cartoon character?

Back
Top Bottom