i have a crush on my brother's friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
and he of course lives in a different state! :mad:

my brother's wedding was this past Sat in Bangor Maine. I have been up there since last Wed. meeting my sister-in-laws family, going to parties and doing all the wedding stuff. my brother had his childhood friends and frat brothers present at his wedding. and i was pleased to see one of the guys because i haven't seen him since 1998. i have always had a little bit of a crush on him since the first day i met him. so when he walked into the bar i didn't know who he was all i know is that some hot guy walked up to the area where our party was at. i kept asking who that was and my brother leaned over and told me. as soon as he said his name i jumped out of my chair and ran across the small seating area and gave him a big hug. he was happy to see me as well. anyway he and i talked the whole night. he told me that i am the first person he asks about when he calls my brother. :sexywink: my brother is always telling me that he is asking about me. i always get happy because that boy is so damn nice and cute. i swear i would date him in a heartbeat. anyway so he was the reception and since i was in the wedding he walked over to me and told me that i look very pretty. :flirt: well that is all he had to say because i was running to his side throughout the night. he and i kept giving eachother hugs and i kept kissing him on the cheek. :uhoh: well my mother was happy to see him because she too likes him. she thinks he is a well mannered and kind gentleman.

anyway so he is smart as hell, in grad school, a damn good soccer player :drool: and is one of the nicest guys i have ever ever met. he is a fantastic catch. so where is the problem.

1. he has a girlfriend who lives in LA. he lives in Virginia right now. he has been dating her for 5 years. :huh: but is not sure what he wants to do with the relationship.

2. he lives in Virginia.

once again my luck craps out on me. :scream:

however i was informed by the priest who married my brother that a different frat brother of my brother went up to him and asked him to say a prayer for him so that he can meet a nice single girl to marry. and with that i walked in to the room. lol the priest told him that i am single and my brother's friend told the priest that he liked that deal. hahaha! so now i have divine intervention and the catholic church setting me up with my future husband.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
why?
:angry:

besides my brother will not let his friend's date me. :down:

99 per cent of the time they end in miserable failure anyway.

trust me, if you can get it in your head that you dont need to like anyone, life is much easier. :up:

i mean lets face it, your situation with this guy sucks. why put your heart through so much?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well if it strikes at least have a guy who i can have and that lives near me at the end of the bolt. :angry: :scream:

I think you are getting "the pot at the end of the rainbow" and
"lightning bolts" confused. Rarely is there something good at the end of a lightning bolt.

Last edited:
my advice...stay away from men with gf's. even if they say their relationship is shitty and might end soon. saves a lot of heartache if they decide they want to stay with the other one.

on the other problem: long distance relationships suck but if you look at the bright side of things...you have been saying you want to leave atlanta. :shrug:

martha:
well i'm sorry i guess i'm missunderstood here with waiting till "soon" i was referencing to "...might end soon" -> she should wait until it ends, this should be soon, so no big deal waiting until that.

If it's not soon he's a liar anyway (and so you didn't waste your time).

Klaus

Klaus said:
martha:
well i'm sorry i guess i'm missunderstood here with waiting till "soon" i was referencing to "...might end soon" -> she should wait until it ends, this should be soon, so no big deal waiting until that.

If it's not soon he's a liar anyway (and so you didn't waste your time).

Klaus

:yes: Gotcha. :)

PS Thanks, bear. I have been called a hard-ass many times. :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom