I have a crush on a guy 30 years older than me..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:

Okay, I'm naive...*lol*...20 years old, and I can't recognize pot! :rolleyes:

Hehe, don't worry about it. It's not like it was obvious... it's not like it's a marijuana leaf. I believe what he's holding is called a "bud" - ie: a clump of dried pot which has been prepared for smoking. Not that I'm an avid pot smoker or anything, but I live in a city where marijuana is incredibly tolerated. Chad of Nickelback probably still lives here too, lol...

Carmanah said:
His name is Chad, I believe. He's gotta be in his late 20's/early 30's. Unless you're a year old, I don't see how he can be older than you by 30 years. ;)

He's 45, I looked it up. And I'm 15, so therefore he's 30 years older. And yes, his name is Chad Kroeger.

u2er said:

He's 45, I looked it up. And I'm 15, so therefore he's 30 years older. And yes, his name is Chad Kroeger.

Erm... I hate to disagree on something so trivial, but these guys are all 28 years old. Chad was born November 15th, 1974. Whoever claimed he was 45 was probably making a joke.
If you go to this link: http://www.hightimes.com/Magazine/2002/2002_03/nickel.html

you'll see a reference to Chad going to a concert in 1992 when he was a teenager. A 45 year old man wouldn't have been a teenager in 1992.

There's also a list of all the other band members birthday at: http://members.shaw.ca/cripplednitemare/nickelback/band.htm

Years ago my boyfriend and his friends used to hang around with Ryan Peake, the guitarist of Nickelback, before they became huge... believe me, none of those guys are 45 years old.

I'm not trying to sound snotty... :) but he's just not 45. But this is a good thing... you can now say you have a crush on a guy who's only 13 years older than you. ;)

:eek: wow, lol. I looked it up on like 2 sites, and they both said Chad was born in '57..hmm. Thanks for clearing that up..I was wondering why they all looked so young ;)

uhh...45....45 is the age of my english teacher. 45 is the age of my mother. 45 is the age of my aunt. 45 is NOT the age of someone i am attracted to. i think...32 is the top age i could go with. makes it a nice 14 year difference...i don't think it's fair to put an age on these things though...cos you never know who you'll be attracted to.

Lilly said:
uhh...45....45 is the age of my english teacher. 45 is the age of my mother. 45 is the age of my aunt. 45 is NOT the age of someone i am attracted to. i think...32 is the top age i could go with. makes it a nice 14 year difference...i don't think it's fair to put an age on these things though...cos you never know who you'll be attracted to.

The guy u2er was talking about is actually 28. She was mistaken. She thought he was 45. He's actually 28.

But good point! Age should be irrelevant.

Lovey Dovey said:
Um...Oh, its okay, nearly all women want an older man!:p

But.. but.. he's only 13 years older! My aunt and uncle are 13 years apart and very happily married! I swear!.. *looks up Chad's address* :evil: :love: :love: :heart: :kiss: :macdevil: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom