I have a crush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tink

The Fly
It's Offical: I have a crush

Ever wanted to kiss someone so much you can feel your skin burn?

My housemate had a friend come over and stay for a few days and yeah, he's hot, and yeah, he's cool, and yeah, he has a girlfriend.

It also always seems to happen that the guys who just might turn out to be perfect for you are dating girls young enough to be their little sister.

It also never seems to happen [to me at least] that the guy who just might turn out to be perfect for you, appears to you reciprocate the twinges of lust in your stomach. This time, he did.

We've spent the last two days bickering like school children - verbally pulling on each others pigtails and pretending not to catch each others eye. And I have never, ever fallen quite so suddenly for somebody before. I've never had so much trouble trying to breathe steadily when someone's sitting a few feet away and I've never felt so exposed as when he decided to walk around the house with his shirt off for a couple of hours this morning.

I don't even know why I'm typing this. I guess it's just because something new and exciting happened, and I need to exorcise it by typing it out. I'm trying to make it rational, when there's no logic or fairness in this situation at all.

He left a couple of hours ago and I'm kinda ... I don't know what I'm kinda. I'm optimistic, I think. I have no intentions of driving a wedge between him and his lady - I don't even have a means of getting in touch with him again. For now, I'm just letting it go. But this seems like a crush that's not going to fade, at least not quickly.

The last couple of days have been humid and heady and tense beyond comprehension and this just feels like the indefinite respite.

I'm not making any sense. Thanks for reading. X

psssst, hey tink...

before the others come in here with their sporks to eat your brains, i will give you a little hint...

great post, but it probably belongs in zoo confessionals. IO is more for crazy non U2 crap. and if you don't follow the rules, we will come eat your brain with a spork. not just any spork but one of significant size.

just thought you should know...:wink:

I think she's apologizing for moving the thead. :laugh: But this is really where it should be anyway!

Back
Top Bottom