I have a bad habit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
of taking off my shirt in public places. I know why I have it, it's because I am so used to having a swimsuit underneath my shirt and being able to rip it off when I get hot, but the point is I'm TOO used to doing it and I do it when I'm not supposed to!!

more than once I've caught myself in the act and had to consciously stop myself, and yesterday I went mini-golfing with a bunch of other girls and we were so hot afterwords that we decided it would be ok to just drive in the car with only our bras on (our upper half, so I don't get dirty comments :D ) because we figured they look kind of like bikini tops. Maybe I should just become a stripper so this kind of behavior is ok! :eek:
shirts now, what next??

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of losing my shirt

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

One time, my friend said there was a big bug on my back, and I freaked out and ripped my shirt off in her yard right in front of her dad. :silent: Whoops...

BTW, there's a new "club" opening around here called Purple Moon, and they are looking for dancers to audition...go for it, BG!!!!!!!!!!! :D

haha BC, yes we all have those moments. one of my friend's dads came to the door in his underwear once......but that's an entirely different story! :eek:
hmmm...doesn't that require moving to Michigan/?? ;)

Doc, I like to be the bearer of good news!

One day I was at a swimming pool and I forgot to put on my swimming trunks underneath my shorts so there was...ehm, like...

...something hanging

:huh:

oh dear doc teeth...i guess you could eradicate that by swimming in a really really cold ocean at dawn.

BabyG, I suggest , um...hmmm I don't really have a suggestion! Just don't do it in Church! :D

*exeunt*

:lol: That is......pretty cool. :lol:
I just wouldn't do that habit when you wear no bra at all. :D

LOL!!!

Personally, i don't care how hot it is, i NEVER take my shirt off in public.

LOL @ your signature too!

Maybe you should hang out at Red Hot Chili Peppers concerts.

I'm modest from the waist down.
Waist up, no problem.

I'd like to see women in America being able to safely and legally sunbathe topless in public parks in my lifetime.

joyfulgirl said:

I'd like to see women in America being able to safely and legally sunbathe topless in public parks in my lifetime.

i agree. :yes:

BabyGrace said:
we decided it would be ok to just drive in the car with only our bras on (our upper half, so I don't get dirty comments :D ) because we figured they look kind of like bikini tops. [/i]

and on a serious icky note...a friend of mine was recently driving in Texas in 100 degree temperatures with no air conditioning. Her a/c had broken so she was driving in her bathing suit. She got pulled over for speeding and it is, apparently, customary in Texas for the police to ask the driver to get out of the car as a safety precaution to make sure the driver is unarmed. Since it was pretty clear that all she was wearing was a bikini, it was completely unnecessary for him to make her get out of the car and stand on the side of the road while truck drivers sped by blowing their horns and yelling shit out of the windows. She was completely and unnecessarily humiliated. He could've had her step out the car quickly and then let her get back in, for example. But no, she was standing on the side of the road for about 15 minutes.

joyfulgirl said:

Heh, its legal in Ontario suckers! HAHAHAHAHA

Ahhh going downtown to see people taking off shirts... :up:
another marvel of canadian society hehe we're good for somethin ;D

Speaking of taking off clothes, My one time took off his shorts thinking that he had trunks on little did he know that he had nothin on at all. It was so funny because we were at a public swim pool.:lol:

Hmm, you werent by chance that girl at the Anaheim Elevation show I attended who ripped off her shirt and tried to get Bono to sign it , were you?? :wink: :p
Jk, that was funny though - he wouldnt sign it. Didnt even look at her!!

Back
Top Bottom