I hate weekends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I have a propblem, a major big problem. I hate weekends!!! I?m so glad it?s Monday.

Honest!!

I?m such a boring old fart!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
Oh common AM, they're not all that bad, after all, SLANE was on a weekend, wasn't it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I think weekends are great

two days of looking forward to another week of work
woohoo!!!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
Oh common AM, they're not all that bad, after all, SLANE was on a weekend, wasn't it!

that?s true! But Slane was special!!!

but I?ve always hated weekends, even as a kid when my parents made me take a bath on Saturdays and go for a walk on Sundays.

I need to learn how to relax - can anybody give me lessons so that I can start to enjoy weekends???

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

AM!! actually you're lucky, at least the part of the week you hate is shorter

ZooManda, why not 7 day week-ends????

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
AM!! actually you're lucky, at least the part of the week you hate is shorter

ZooManda, why not 7 day week-ends????

eek.gif
my nightmare :eek

------------------

Originally posted by brettig:
Marge: The Plant called to say if you dont come in tomorrow, dont bother showing up monday.
Homer: Woohoo! Four day weekend!

*lmao*! One of my fave Simpsons lines!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I love the Simpsons!

Whether you like weekends or not depends on what you are going to do on them. AM, why don't you call up friends and meet with them or have a great booze or anything like that?

------------------
I don't know you and you don't know the half of it.

To want to do anything? I guess tending those street corners is tough work..

I also live for weekends, weekends are time for sleeping, watching tv, sleeping, and perhaps eating/drinking something so i dont die, followed by more sleeping. School sucks... up at 6:40 and occupied with it and related work till into the evening. At which point I do stuff for myself, causing the lack of sleep, awake till 1 or 2 in the morning, despite going to bed at 10:30, I have a serious sleeping problem. I listen to music until I fall asleep, but it takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 4 hours... it sucks hardcore
frown.gif
frown.gif

I like weekdays for a BAD reason...that means I go to work and can post in INTERFERENCE!!! I hope my boss never figures out what this really is.

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Weekends? I like them when I have money to do things. And sometimes they're cool when I don't have money. I like weekends.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom