I hate the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll give you my opinion. The internet is often fertilizer for the seed of a bad mood. So, if you can, try and do something out in the real world for a while and then come back for a little less dose of "blue crack" later in the day.

I will say this. I do post an awful lot less than I used to (for reasons generally out of my control), but I will say that my mood is a lot better when I use the internet less.

Take care!

Melon

melon said:
I'll give you my opinion. The internet is often fertilizer for the seed of a bad mood. So, if you can, try and do something out in the real world for a while and then come back for a little less dose of "blue crack" later in the day.

I will say this. I do post an awful lot less than I used to (for reasons generally out of my control), but I will say that my mood is a lot better when I use the internet less.

Take care!

Melon

I agree. Usually when I'm posting a lot, it means I'm nervous or upset about something else I don't want to think about and trying to distract myself. Or I'm mad and hiding in my room away form everyone. Usually some form of mild exercise does the trick. I like to take long walks with my mp3 player on full volume or do a few hundred sit-ups while watching a good show.

Back
Top Bottom