I hate the library so much.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

182,1110565656,3.jpg

is she your type?

If she fixed her expression a little bit more, and wasn't posing to look stupid for a picture, she really wouldn't be so bad.

She's got blue eyes, which have worked on me in the past.

She looks like she may have a lot of "untapped freak potential".

Looks aren't everything, of course. That's one of the reasons I like the library. But to say she's ugly, I'd have to disagree with you. Especially for a photo like that, anyone can look good or bad.

Actually, you could have posted one a lot worse, in my opinion.

As for my eariler post...
IT was actually kind of like this, because when the girl came in the room, she sort of looked kind of dorky. But then it was like... unwrapping a present when she took off her jacket, and signed in.

:evil:

alright, enogh being superficial.

Just another cliche of "you can't judge a book by it's cover". You can't really judge a book by it's contents page, either. ........ .........I don't know how I can end this one right, but

she was hot :yes:

For Honor said:
:evil: I prefer evil
or
idiosyncratic

Might I ask what is so creepy about my last post?

Flippancy doesn't require a war and peace response. If you were to reply if I stopped here with 'but how is that actually creepy?' then let me further explain that it is kind of unnerving to an unknown and wide audience how detailed you get into your own thoughts on something which is not to be taken at anymore than face value. There's nothing under the surface, ya know?

I am setting you a challenge, my new friend:
Reply to half the threads you choose to with short replies and at least one flippant or offhand comment in one. You'll bridge the understanding gap perhaps, by doing this.

:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

Flippancy doesn't require a war and peace response. If you were to reply if I stopped here with 'but how is that actually creepy?' then let me further explain that it is kind of unnerving to an unknown and wide audience how detailed you get into your own thoughts on something which is not to be taken at anymore than face value. There's nothing under the surface, ya know?

Reply to half the threads you choose to with short replies and at least one flippant or offhand comment in one. You'll bridge the understanding gap perhaps, by doing this.

I love you! :love: :heart:

Angela Harlem said:

And use less ........................ and hit enter a lot less. Your posts are wearing out my scroll wheel.

Angela Harlem said:

:up: :heart:

The library I work in uses Dewey Decimal. I hate the Library of Congress system because I have trouble with the alphabet. If you can count you can learn Dewey Decimal.

Back
Top Bottom