I hate radio, I hate mtv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Even the most "hardcore alternative" radio stations are playing the same crap Mtv plays.

I'm sick of seeing so many brand line extentions of rapcore/funk/numetal bands riffin away unimaginative, bland, regurgitated power chords, add a little texture to sound like a redneck metal band of the 80s, fronted by dull campy, androgynous "nice guy" who at any time might bust a weakass rhyme, whining more than ranting to please dem teenyboppers who think they have teenage angst when it's really just dem pimples.

Where's my mothersuckin' rocknroll?

GAO!
mad.gif
GAO!
mad.gif
GAO!
mad.gif

GAO!
mad.gif
GAO!

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 02-23-2002).]

Have you heard about digital radio?

Like cable tv, you pay per month, and buy a received. Heaps of channels, digital, clear,

If you have the moolah... cool.
smile.gif

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

Originally posted by RufusYoungblood:
Have you heard about digital radio?

Like cable tv, you pay per month, and buy a received. Heaps of channels, digital, clear,

If you have the moolah... cool.
smile.gif

flip side: you are tracked, recorded, bought and sold as a piece of data->a microcosm of ananovas and crosstabs in marketing data.
if you are the kind of person who is concerned about privacy and are always deleting cookies-digital cable and radio is like a cookie that can't be deleted.

but it is still very cool
smile.gif

MTV and radio both suck. Enough said.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

i disagree with foray, but i agree with what the first poster said.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom