i hate my boss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
alright i need a good venting topic here because i have been fed up today...i just have to say it, i have the boss from hell...(i'm a sales person at a Sharper Image store)

he consistently finds excuses to steal my sales, such as taking a sale simply because i was having a so so time selling to a customer who didnt speak english, he blames me for every single wrong thing in the store, even things that were never my fault to begin with, and makes me feel utterly degraded. Meanwhile any other of his favorite sales people (not me) can come into work 50 minutes late, make private calls all day, or sit in the back room and do nothing...my last day before summer is next thurs. but i am fed up with it!!!

anyway thats my rant...anyone else have "boss from hell" stories?

:hug:

I absolutely hated the boss at my previous job. He was first of all a moody type that could be talking to me about sports or music or whatever one minute and completely blow up the next minute because something happened that was not necessarily my fault. Anything that even remotely affected how much money he was gonna make from the business made him explode. To make it worse, he was rude and sarcastic like all the time. He would joke about something... joke as in thinly veiled insult about something I did or didn't do, depending on the situation.. and he would leave it so it's hard to figure out if he was joking or being seriously insulting. He got a kick out of that. Geez! What sadistic people one can encounter sometimes in small or large businesses!

You last day is coming up, good for you! Hope you find a better job after this!

I've been blessed with a great boss, couldn't ask for better, but some of Phil's bosses/co-workers have been so annoying they make us BOTH pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom