I hate men sometimes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
sometimes a guy will tell me he likes me, then he'll change his mind, get bored of me, then move ont to someone else. i hate it. i consider myself pretty cool, not too bad looking. but as far as getting into a relationship...that's a WHOLE different story. im sure not all men are like this...but right now...its pretty much how i feel.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Originally posted by Angel:
Nice touch Sicy. LMAO!

very true lol
smile.gif

Well, I have a lot of friends (of the female variety, i mean me, lots of friends, that goes without saying LOL [so very not true, I digress...]) and Ive been hearing the same things for quite some time. Yes, it is all guys, or almost all, its not just you, guys just dont know what they want, and theyre too stupid to make the right choice when it comes up and slaps them in the face. So, for the mostpart, guys are assholes, and everyone hates them... Ill end my little rant there before I get way too bitter about society and start... ok there I go... lol...

Could always go with the lesbian thing, women are so much nicer then men... lol

Originally posted by Sicy:
Gahhh.. enough with the lesbian thing!

I was just joking.. lol.

That sounds like lesbian-talk to me sicy
tongue.gif

*runs in fear of the wrath that has without doubt been incurred*

I can understand your frustrations nellie.
All I can say to you is dont let it effect your view of all men.. (jesus is this me talking? lol) because when you least expect it, the right guy will just pop into your life. Believe me, I never thought such a thing was possible, but dont give up on all men. The right one is out there for you. Its just a matter of how long you have to wait.

Or, you can always become a lesbian.

biggrin.gif

haha yeah i've joked about becoming a lesbian sometimes.

i'm in alot of pain over this...i don't know. i don't want to grow old without knowing what true love really is about. at times i wonder if i should have stayed with my ex husband for some superficial, or fake interest or attention, and i dont even love him...
again, i'm just not sure about what's in store for me at this point. the right guy? is there such a thing? if there is i hope it isnt too far off in the future.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Well, I have a lot of friends (of the female variety, i mean me, lots of friends, that goes without saying LOL [so very not true, I digress...]) and Ive been hearing the same things for quite some time. Yes, it is all guys, or almost all, its not just you, guys just dont know what they want, and theyre too stupid to make the right choice when it comes up and slaps them in the face. So, for the mostpart, guys are assholes, and everyone hates them... Ill end my little rant there before I get way too bitter about society and start... ok there I go... lol...

I think the above should be clarified...from the perspective of a genuinely nice teenage guy, then yes, most guys are assholes.

No offense meant on the age thing, foxfire, but there's definitely a higher concentration of assholes in the teenage years
smile.gif
(Not to say that there isn't a good number of assholes as you get older, but you get the point).

Now...I could start a whole other rant on how society has fed everyone this bull that in order to be somebody you've got to have somebody, which has made lots of people (both men and women, but I'd say women more) feel like they've got to have somebody around no matter what, so much so that they've forgotten who they are on their own and how to live on their own without some love interest or whatnot, and only have an understanding of themselves when they've got someone else. You shouldn't need to be either involved with someone or constantly trying to find someone in order to feel good about yourself.

I'll just say this: Women, just because some guys change their minds doesn't make you any less beautiful, special, worth it, or attractive. If he doesn't see what you have to offer, he obviously isn't the one for you. Guys, just because you haven't had much/any success with girls and it's frustrating to see girls get treated badly, it doesn't mean that you're doomed to spend the rest of your life as the eternal "oh, you're such a good friend" to women. Things will get better. Believe it or not, there are women out there who want to find someone who is "such a good friend." And remember this, acting bitter, sad and lonely usually isn't the best way to attract the woman of your dreams.
smile.gif

So yeah...be comfortable with yourself. Don't be afraid to change things you don't like, but don't change things because you think it's what someone else might want, but because you honestly think it'll make you a better person. If you can do that on your own, then it's gonna make you feel a helluva lot better about yourself right there. And if you give off the feeling that you know who you are and are comfortable with it, then that's always a nice thing for the opposite sex.

*Looks at the above* Geesh, reading some of that you'd think I had relationships all figured out or was in a fantastic one. Answer: none of the above
smile.gif
. But I am trying to take some of my own advice, and after a period of intense self-doubt and questioning a lot of things, I guess the only direction to go is up now.

So I'll stop there. I could go on for quite some time (and I already have). But yeah, there's my optimistic outlook on the good ole love life.

I can understand your frustrations nellie.
All I can say to you is dont let it effect your view of all men.. (jesus is this me talking? lol) because when you least expect it, the right guy will just pop into your life. Believe me, I never thought such a thing was possible, but dont give up on all men. The right one is out there for you. Its just a matter of how long you have to wait.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Diemen:
I think the above should be clarified...from the perspective of a genuinely nice teenage guy, then yes, most guys are assholes.

No offense meant on the age thing, foxfire, but there's definitely a higher concentration of assholes in the teenage years
smile.gif
(Not to say that there isn't a good number of assholes as you get older, but you get the point).

Dontcha worry about it diemen, I knew where you were going with it as soon as you started.

I agree with Nellie. Thats why i think i finally decided (about 7 months ago) to never get married, and never have an actual boyfriend. All I am going to have are one night stands forever.
I'll choose guys exclusively for their looks, have sex with 'em, he'll get what he wants, i'll get what i want, then we'll part ways.
That way, i can never be hurt. He wont have a chance to betray me, or beat me, or treat me cruelly.
mad.gif

I enjoy joking around and pretending to be a slut. I might as well go ahead and actually be one.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-26-2002).]

[B

[/B]

Yes...go take a leaf out of Zooropamanda's book.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Yeah, men hasn't been my favorite subject lately. And I'm sick of feeling like I'm invisible to all of them.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Lemon Sis, get on AIM!

smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by bono_man:
Yes...go take a leaf out of Zooropamanda's book.

Manda and I have actually parted company. I do not like her hair.
I feel however, you may be referring to something else. Which is another thing. I think she has gone back to blokes.

We all lose here.

frown.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
And I'm sick of feeling like I'm invisible to all of them.

No offence and please dont take this the wrong way but...I have seen a few pics of you around the traps and I fail to see how any guy would miss you walking by!!! hehe

------------------

Originally posted by bono_man:
No offence and please dont take this the wrong way but...I have seen a few pics of you around the traps and I fail to see how any guy would miss you walking by!!! hehe

Thanks, that's nice to hear though, hehe. Actually my aunt used to say that I intimidated guys, but I never bought into that one! I'm just frustrated because I haven't even had a date since last January! And I tend to be shy, so I've never asked a guy out before. And I'm not one of those girls who can't be without someone like was previously mentioned. I've just been single for a few years, but I'm geting bored with it...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

i hear ya, i think i want out of single life for a while myself.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom