I Hate Her!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chloegirl

Babyface
It's bad to hate - I know. Karma is going to get me. BUT I hate her smug little face - she treats me like I am non-existent. Would it kill her to reply with more than 1 or 2 words when asked a question? Would it kill her to offer guidance until of waiting until it's too late? Everyone else in the office just loves her. Would it kill her if she included me in a conversation or send me one of her stupid email jokes? She is the worst dresser in the office and looks at me disapproving with each outfit........UGH - I gave up a good job to get a better one and she has killed this for me.......
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH............karma - she will get hers - I just know it!

chloegirl said:
It's bad to hate - I know. Karma is going to get me. BUT I hate her smug little face - she treats me like I am non-existent. Would it kill her to reply with more than 1 or 2 words when asked a question? Would it kill her to offer guidance until of waiting until it's too late? Everyone else in the office just loves her. Would it kill her if she included me in a conversation or send me one of her stupid email jokes? She is the worst dresser in the office and looks at me disapproving with each outfit........UGH - I gave up a good job to get a better one and she has killed this for me.......
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH............karma - she will get hers - I just know it!

I think I know who you're talking about :ohmy:

For Honor said:
chloegirl's in love

or at least she wants to be

No, she is just very pissed off. Not everything revolves around love or wanting to be accepted by others, you know?

Unless, of course, you are Chloe´s good friend and know what´s going on.

Oh....... I see - so you all are chloe's good friend(s)? And therefore, know exactly what's going on, right?

I think your talking to the wrong person, Niamh. "Not everything revolves around love or wanting to be accepted by others, you know"

Yeah, I do know that.
Well, at least that's how I feel about things.

I thought we were all going to try and give people the benefit of the doubt and start taking threads here more seriously....I guess newbies don't count? :rolleyes:

God I love this place, we have an utterly random post and within twelve hours we've not one, not two, but three people climb onto their high horses.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
No,actually I´m talking to you.

You might know how you feel about things, but how are you supposed to know how this girl feels if you don´t even know her?
That's a great point. I don't know this girl. And Ido know how I feel about things :up:
Now...isn't this the same for everyone else here? Or do you all know her very well, and I'm just the odd man out? Because if this is so, and you all know her very well, and I don't then I'm truly sorry, as you all would know a vast deal more about the subject than I would, if you know this person well.

-

Perhaps I should have put in an emoticon like :wink: , or :giggle: with my post, so that it would be taken less seriously. Of course I don't know if she's in love, how could I? How could anyone?

How could anyone really have any idea as to what or who she is talking about at all? Sure, it's an obscure reference, but going on one post no one can really say anything at all. It looks like she just wanted to vent off some steam, but (look out), I don't really know. So yeah, I wonder how anyone really knows how this person feels...Unless, of course, you know her really well and know exactly what's going on with the situation.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I thought we were all going to try and give people the benefit of the doubt and start taking threads here more seriously....I guess newbies don't count? :rolleyes:

yeah, I have noticed that a lot of threads wind up spinning out of control, turning into something a la "describe" or "randooom." When I read chloegirl's initial post, I knew precisely what type of feelings she was describing, and assumed she needed to vent. :shrug:

Anyway, I also find it frustrating when the world seems to revolve around someone who does not give you the time of day. It's not even a matter of wanting to belong in their clique as much as it is wanting to put them in their place. :|

tarquinsuperb said:
God I love this place, we have an utterly random post and within twelve hours we've not one, not two, but three people climb onto their high horses.

Since when did treating people's feelings with respect become a "high horse"?

I just find this thread ironic based on previous threads where someone posts a serious problem or concern, one or two others turn it into a joke or make snide comments because it might not be an issue to them, and then there's a gazillion others lined up to defend the original post. Apparently people's feelings are only as legitimate as their status here...

Being ignored in a workplace is also a form of bullying in the workplace.....and guess what women are the worst....especially silent bullying (ignoring!).

My little 2c worth, go to your supervisor/manager and report it! There should be a policy in place (you want to hope anyway!).

If that does not work.....let the games begin!!!..... try making her a coffee/tea in one of those ceramic mugs that has a big fat ceramic cockroach moulded on the bottom of the cup...then...sit back and watch the show!:mac:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom