I hate "Friends"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Friends, I've seen them all... and I'm glad it's ending

I love Seinfeld for it's simplicity and characters (Hello... Newman)
It could be my N?1 show, except for the other juggernaut in my life...

Married... with Children.... just f***ing hillarious... I mean, I've laughed to tears watching MWC. I've also cried with Family Guy, The Simpsons, Scrubs and Malcolm, but MWC is the king (along with Seinfeld)

I hate drama series like NYPD blue, Law and Order, Touched by an Angel (I really hate that one... rip off of Highway To Heaven... Michael London rocks). I hate Once and Again, CSI and any other...

Except 24 and Gilmore Girls... I love them both
(Jack Bauer... modern day MacGiver)

Last edited:
I used to like Friends when it was first on, but now I just look at it because I kind of feel I have to see it out. :shrug: I could NEVER understand the appeal of Phoebe, she drives me crazy, as does Ross.

As for Seinfeld....I think it's the most hilarious show...I miss it. I hated Dharma and Greg and Mad about You. And the sound of the voice on that guy on Everybody Loves Raymond makes me run screaming from the room!!!

pepokiss said:
Family Guy
:lmao: yes!!!

i love family guy. i loved married with children as well, my mom hated it. i thought it was hilarious because it seemed all too similar to the life i pictured i'd have when i got older. i basically used to love all the old fox sitcoms and animated comedies (can't think of an easier way of wording that atm).

I hate Friends too. And all the girls in this dorm get together on Friends night and have Friends parties :barf:

I also hate Simpsons and Seinfeld. :reject:

i hate seinfield
i hate friends
i pretty much hate all those crappy sitcoms

however, i love curb your enthusiasm (i know it stars/written by, or improved by the same writer as seinfield, but its only about 10000 times better).

i love chappele show
and i love 24.

thats about it

here's another Friends hater...especially Married w/ Children..can't think of a dumber show (sorry pepokiss!!)...and add just about any other sitcom that runs for more than a season or two...
see, that's the problem...they go on and on, and eventually the storylines end up as just a continuous circle of stupidity. mildly amusing, rarely...but in general, completely and utterly BOOORING. :madspit:
but i must agree...Family Guy is one of the best shows ever...! something worth turning the tv on for.. ;) and some of those old british comedies..... good stuff. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom