I hate fireworks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I know it sounds lame, but I hate fireworks.

See, when I was about 4 or 5 we went to see a Fourth of July fireworks show. The loud bang of the fireworks scared me to the point of crying.

Ever since then I have avoided them like the plague..... I refuse to go.

[/lame confession]

I was also caught on fire by fireworks when I was young so I dont go to see them ne more nor do I go out with friends when I know that they will be setting off fireworks. I watch the fireworks from far away.

daisybean said:
I have avoided them like the plague

always avoid the plague.

on a slightly more serious note....i used to be like that. i hated really loud noises because once i got lost at a parade and i ended up sitting there alone and the big bass drums of the high school band came by and i was scared and didn't have anyone to comfort me. :( i'm ok with fireworks now.

actually i'm excited cos the rest of the week both st. paul and minneapolis are having fireworks (aah the bonus of twin cities) and i can see both from my bedroom window.

I like fireworks on New Year's Day.........but my dog is scared of the loud bangs. :D

I hate fireworks too. I always have. I used to cry and spoil all the fun. Now I just do what my cat does and hide behind the sofa. :D
I also hate balloons. I'm petrified of them bursting. I guess I'm just a freak. :yes: :D

welcome cap't not so obvious

daisybean said:

Really now??? And here I thought it was just an expression!!!!!

this is why i'm captain obvious and you're captain not-so-obvious. together we are team what's sarcasm.

daisybean said:
I hate fireworks.

Well then Tucson would be the perfect place for you right now, because of the fires up in the White Mts. (surely you have heard about it) there will be no fire works this 4th:madspit:
its gonna be weird, a 4th w/ no fire works:scream:

Back
Top Bottom