i hate fans of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
THE CORRS, they are so empty headed on that message board,i put some lyrics up on this board and got loads of sweet feedback but on there they all just got freaked out, i swear all there interseted in is the girls looks cause theres nothing creative or interesting about their posts
frown.gif
try writing something a little different or ask for advice and they attack you.

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

So many fans are like that. Even U2 fans can be evil and sometimes cliqueish.
frown.gif
I hate how fans of all different bands and singers have been so pouncy lately.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

i'm not necessarily judging the fans, i just said these are the only male fans of the corrs i've encountered.
as for the people who like U2 (primarily) because they're cute, i don't get it...cuz i don't think any of the boys are cute anymore.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
The same could be said about anyone in PLEBA Khanada, so don't be too quick to judge them that way just because they are males looking at pretty girls.

its the girls too

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
So many fans are like that. Even U2 fans can be evil and sometimes cliqueish.
frown.gif
I hate how fans of all different bands and singers have been so pouncy lately.

It's those who spend a disproportionate amount of time on the internet, IMO.

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

Back
Top Bottom