I hate dancing Santas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:

I really can't believe people buy clothes just for Christmas! I don't mean a nice outfit that could be worn later, I mean the embroidered vests with trees and balls on them, the Santa and Snowman sweatshirts, the ho ho ho stuff- what good is that later, well, maybe next year? I'm too poor to buy stuff like that, and I really don't even want to.

I know!
I wear my pyjamas most of Christmas day. :lol:

I hate people who talk about their Christmas AND boxing day outfits.
:crack:

U2Kitten said:

You mean they're not all over the stores up there? You are lucky!

I haven't been shopping, even for groceries, in over a month b/c of a cable screw up. I'm SOOOOOO hungry right now, but tomorrow morning is PAY DAY........

I have to get Phil a b-day present and refil a prescription so mayhaps I will see a dancing Santa then....

U2Kitten said:
I just got back from Wal-Mart, the life size one in the entrance was dancing and singing "Wish You a Merry Christmas" and I ran as fast as I could! :scream:

:lmao:

We just got back from Wal-Mart and there he was, right by the front door! :crazy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Is it a Walmart thing?

60" dancing Santa for $59.73 :crack:

0008678615437_500X500.jpg

It's not just Wal Mart, they started out in malls and spread. The first one I ever saw was at JC Penny in the 90's, as soon as you came up the escalator, there he was with his coke bottle :no:

I was helping my Mom break down her Avon order and there were a couple of 12"-18" dancing Santas in the order. I laughed and thought of this thread. :)

I really chuckled when the buyers were people close to me. :reject:

LOL Anne! I guess you never think of a person the same once you know they've ordered one! :crack: :lol: ;)

Bono's American Wife said:

60" dancing Santa for $59.73 :crack:

0008678615437_500X500.jpg

I was in Walmart again this morning, and he's has been reduced to $49! Hurry, hurry!

Last edited:
Another U2 nut! said:
Yes, my mum gets great pleasure from doing obscene things to dancing santas- down with Santa!

I don't wanna think about it :yikes:

U2Kitten said:

I don't wanna think about it :yikes:

Like ripping their arms off and sticking them between their legs, and putting the santas in the freezer at work and all that kind of stuff. She has a built in instinct to destroy all dancing santas.

Then she should go right down to my Family Dollar, they got a new one, with his gut hanging out and it shakes when he sings! :banghead: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom