I hate cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i don't like cats either.........they're pretty to look at but 1) i can't stand them being everywhere and 2) i'm allergic my eye look like >> :sad: when i'm around them

i want 3 dogs
1 bulldog white and fawn, 1 black great dane, and 1 white westhighland terrier:drool:

Dogs are needy and smelly. Cats are smart, clean and independent.

:wink:

yes, i am allergic to cats, good riddance to them

cats are like jlo

dogs are like jack black

I love both, although I have only a cat at the moment. However, I am beginning to favor cats because constant dog barking gets on my last fucking nerve!

cats are a popular species on this board. more so than humans. less than U2. barely

i dont like cats either.

Card--Dogs_Better_Than_Cats.jpg

:angel:

I dont trust people that dont like cats. I can understand the allergy thing, that's a different story.

:heart: Men that love cats :heart:

Both of my cats play fetch, follow me all over the house, sleep with me and entertain me highly. They're soft, they smell good, and they clean up after themselves.

Dogs disgust me. They are so gross.. smelly, they drool and slobber all over you, you have to bathe them, walk them and they bite, have a tendency to kill or hurt small children, bark at all hours of the night..... :blahblah: I could go on and on but its not worth my time.

To each his own!

I like both. :heart:

I have noticed, though, that dog lovers seem to much more violently anti-cat than cat lovers are anti-dog. :shrug:

My dog is great- she is sweet, protective, smells great, and treats me better than most people ever have. She's a wonderful companion.

I have nothing against cats, I don't see what the fuss is :shrug:

^ How long are you going to last?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
that's because cats are useless animals with no purpose in life but to sit around and sleep all day. maybe if they did something besides rip up the sides of your couch and piss on your shoes i might change my opinion...

What are dogs purpose in life? To slobber all over you and bark in your face all night? Shit wherever they like? At least cats use the litterbox.

If your cats are peeing anywhere other then their litterbox, they could have UTI or other medical problem and need to see a vet.

I really hate to see cats and dogs compared because I love them both so much. But if I had to chose it's cats, mainly because of some of the upsetting, misinformed attitudes I see around. They need me more.

Anyone who thinks cats are standoffish and aren't glad to see you has never had one. No, I don't mean someone else's. A lot of people judge them by strays or other people's pets and that's not fair. If they dont' know you, they get scared of strangers, like dogs bark and snap at strangers but are loving to their owners. I know, I've had them both.

Kitties are bundles of love and affection. When I come home, my outside kitty is laying in the driveway waiting, andn he follows me, tail up, purring machine on, rubbing my legs so hard I can't walk until I pick him up and give him loving. Inside, I'm greeted by my 2 insiders with more rubbing, purring, face rubbing and more love than I have ever felt from any human being.

The best things about cats over dogs are:

1- cats don't stink
2- cats don't have to be walked; they use a litter pan.
3- cats can be left in the house for 2-3 days at a time with plenty of hard food and water and a litter pan while dogs must be constantly let in/out/walked/attended to. This helps at vacation time!
4-even if a cat claws the furniture, it is no comparison to the destruction I've had from dogs I used to have. I'm talking rugs ripped off the floor, couch cushions pulled off and destroyed, comforters and stuffed animals pulled down the hall and eaten; the stuffing everywhere, undersides of chairs eaten until the springs sag, clothes torn to shreds, phone and electric cords chewed up.
5- dogs leave bigger piles of shit and bigger puddles of pee, and it smells worse.
6- cats are softer and cuddlier to sleep or lay with, and I love purring.

I have heard people say 4 cats are less trouble than one dog.

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but I will never have one in the house again. I don't have one now, but when I move to the country someday, I hope, I will have me a sweet hound dog on the porch to wag his tail for me, and bark when someone is coming. But I'll always have kitties too. Lots of kitties, lots of love.

Last edited:
I hate this debate

Cats CAN smell. Ours did growing up...and there is that song "smelly cat!"

Dogs are useful. My last roomies' dog would eat the cat shit out of the garden...and then lick my roomie! :up:

awww. i do like dogs better, but cats make me skittish they way they jump. maybe cuz my sister got scratched bad on her nose when she was 2 and i remember seeing it.

plus they make me sneeze, and sneeze, and sneeze, and sneeze. so i can't pet them or have one. but they are beautiful animals. it's just funny how pl are split up into categories depending on which one they favor! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom