I had the worst hangover...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
last friday I get totally drunk with a friend of mine in a bakery store near the college... I had five beers and eat nothing so I was really lost at 4pm and I was in a very decadent mood... then I met Liliana in the faculty and she had to take care of me, so she took me to her home and I slept there... her mom gave me eggs that night and it felt like the nuclear bomb in my stomach and my head: i couldn't sleep well and in the next morning I had to take liliana's sister out of the bathroom to puke, then I went with Liliana to the faculty because I had some drawing to show... And I puke under a tree in the middle of the most crowded street in Bogot? !!! it was so gross! a lot of unknow people saw me and they laughed at me, it was very embarrasing :sad: ...

Last edited:
i've never had any of these hangovers described here. guess im lucky.

bonosgirl84 said:
as of right now i am never drinking again. :(

:shocked: :confused: :eek:

zoogirl I think many of us have been there. 2 New Years ago I had about 10 shots of Vodka :crack: and honestly think I had food poisoning. I was up ALL night and half of the next day throwing up and dry heaving. Cold sweats, the whole thing. I honestly felt like I was going to die.

I will never have more than a couple shots ever again :no:

I have never gotten hangovers before. Although I do feel for those who do. New Years Eve/Day After drinking at least two liters of screwdrivers, I swiftly CRAWLED down my brothers starcase and made it to the bathroom in time for a big yack. I somehow popped a blood vessel in my right eye from the...uh... getting sick. Some of you might remember that :lol: I think my blood red eye stayed with me for about a month.

To prevent hangovers I generally pace myself, drink a TON of water throughout the evening, and sober up a bit before sleeping. Seems to work for me so far.

Oh yea, whenever I go out drinking, the very next day is ALWAYS bright and sunny with a few clouds out. And I always seem to get scheduled to work the next day. Weird :der:

Yesterday was the worst hang over of my life. I couldn't even move my head. My first action in the morning was to roll over to pick up the phone and order pizza. The only reason that I got up and had a shower was because I had to leave the apartment to get a submarine sandwich. It was a day of sloth.... :drunk:

spinninghead77 said:
Yesterday was the worst hang over of my life. I couldn't even move my head. My first action in the morning was to roll over to pick up the phone and order pizza. The only reason that I got up and had a shower was because I had to leave the apartment to get a submarine sandwich. It was a day of sloth.... :drunk:

:up:

You should have seen me at the Toronto airport...passed out in a corner, waking up in a sweat and seeing all these people looking at you....:shifty:

one time after a particularly late night @ flannery's pub in the nyc with the ole unforgettable fire... i believe we emptied the place out around 4:30... i done hopped on the ole long island rail road at penn... think it was like a 5:20 train... got into the train station @ hicksville around 6:30... grabbed some breakfast at dunken donuts, and proceeded to work from 7 till 3pm. i grabbed another coffee for the drive home, grabbed some lunch, and proceeded to sleep from 3 in the afternoon till... eh... 10 the next morning. it was quite wonderful

Back
Top Bottom