I had terrible nightmares last night..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Last night I woke up a few times with terrible nightmares. So bad that I was crying everytime I woke up. I don't remember much of a couple of them but one that did stick in my mind was the worst one I think.

I drempt that me and my mom went to a cemetary and we saw a grave that was marked with the same year. My mom said my tombstone is going to say the same. And I said "what are you talking about mom that's not funny." And she had this weak smile on her face and she repeated..."Honey i'm going to have to leave you today...i'm going to take my life" I start freaking out and crying saying "Mom what are you talking about?" And she says "I have cancer that has spread to my whole body and I only have a couple of weeks to live and i'm in so much pain that I just want to be in peace" At this point I just bust out crying and yell "no mom please no I love you and don't leave me please" At this point I wake up crying. :sad: It was a terrible dream.

I told my coworkers this morning and one of them said "Something must be bugging you in your mind" I've had nightmares the last couple of days. Hubby told me this morning that he had nightmares last night too. :(

:hug: thanks girls :) I talked to my mom this morning...she said that it's always good to talk about dreams like that because then it means that it won't happen in real life.

:hug: MG

might be something in the air. I had a nightmare a couple of nights ago. It has become a bit of a recurring one and I don't like it. It involves snipers in a public place, lots of people , lots of fear. Very real very nasty.

Back
Top Bottom