I had my job performance review today and I am guilty of....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
....not having lunch with my co-workers enough! :ohmy: :laugh:

At this job, they do a peer review, where your boss and 3 other people fill in evaluations for you. Well, the boss was looking pretty anxious, and we had to meet in this separate meeting room, and he told everyone we would be about an hour....I was really starting to sweat! He had a file full of paper and I thought "Oh, no! I'm gonna get busted for interference AGAIN!"

Fortunately, everyone loves my work, and they think I am "a huge asset", "full of great ideas", "very professional" and I "meet and exceed goals".

BUT :eek:

I mosy into the office late every day (though the boss doesn't care because I always stay late to make up for that)

AND

I am always sitting in my office at lunch and not socializing with the group in the lunchroom! (this must really bother them for it to get a mention in my review!).

This anti-social behaviour is of course, due to the fact that I am on INTERFERENCE. Fortunately, no one has discovered that I am on interland a lot more than at lunchtime! :uhoh:

:lol:

I worked for someone like that! They provided the employees with a free lunch, soft drinks, coffee, etc but in return we were expected to eat together everyday. I didn't have a problem with it a few times a week but I also liked getting away from them for an hour when I had the chance.

Last time I had a review my boss asked if I could watch my mouth when clients are around. :shifty: :laugh:

At the bank we NEVER had lunch together. Maybe because I was one of the few students and most of the people were old and antisocial. Mainly, the students did their own thing at lunch, but once a week the girls all went shopping and once a week, we all ate outside together in the park.

We socialized enough during work hours. Lunch was our 'get away from each other' time.

:laugh:

Maybe you could spend half your lunch hour eating lunch with the coworkers and the other half on Interference! Just tell them that you're a quick eater and you have lots of important work to do! :D

On Fridays the receptionist and I go out for lunch.
biting.gif

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
most of the people were old and antisocial.

HEY! Watch it there missy.....:shame: :p

Giant Lemon, you are probably right....but I thought an hour wasn't enough time as it is....now I will be reduced to half an hour! Oh dear.

Maybe one day on, one day off....hehehe.

i've only ever had one review, back at the tanning salon. it was with the bitchy manager who fucked me over, so i snuck a peek whilst she was on the phone. (i just glanced at the page that was up, since there's a camera i didn't want her to see me peeking.) it was mainly neutral, just saying i need to talk to the customers more. wtf? we were told not to talk, that the other girl was supposed to only talk. we were supposed to be the invisible help. :|

Back
Top Bottom