i had a horrible experience tonight that thankfully turned out ok...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
i'd rather not talk about it right now because its been the most terrifying 2 hours of my life but all i can say is, make sure you tell your parents that you love them every day, and make sure you mean it, because you never know what might happen.

i'd rather not talk about it right now because its been the most terrifying 2 hours of my life but all i can say is, make sure you tell your parents that you love them every day, and make sure you mean it, because you never know what might happen.

I'm glad your fine for whatever it was that happened always pray to God for guidance and protection each day. be strong. Earl..

thanks everyone

its been pouring rain here, insanely, flooding and everything, my mom went to a concert around 6:30 last night in miami beach while i was at work. When i got home, its about 12:45 and my sister and brother got home and were shocked that she hadn't returned yet. We were trying to call her phone and it kept on going to her voicemail. Naturally we were very worried especially with the conditions outside. We were checking the news for traffic reports, incidents, trying to figure anything out. We called the police whos only response was to give us the numbers for two hospitals and the county jail. So i got in my car and i raced out to miami beach (its about 1:30 now and i dont think ive ever driven so fast) as im just getting there, they call me from home telling me she had come back. she'd gone to an after-party after the concert and the place she was in didnt have any reception so she turned the phone off. It was still a very scary 2 hours.

thanks everyone

its been pouring rain here, insanely, flooding and everything, my mom went to a concert around 6:30 last night in miami beach while i was at work. When i got home, its about 12:45 and my sister and brother got home and were shocked that she hadn't returned yet. We were trying to call her phone and it kept on going to her voicemail. Naturally we were very worried especially with the conditions outside. We were checking the news for traffic reports, incidents, trying to figure anything out. We called the police whos only response was to give us the numbers for two hospitals and the county jail. So i got in my car and i raced out to miami beach (its about 1:30 now and i dont think ive ever driven so fast) as im just getting there, they call me from home telling me she had come back. she'd gone to an after-party after the concert and the place she was in didnt have any reception so she turned the phone off. It was still a very scary 2 hours.

I'm glad everything is okay. That's a good reminder that things like that go both ways: always let your mom know where *you* are and that you are safe, too. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom