I had a dream about Axver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOLY SHIT, PEOPLE. :lmao:

LemonMelon said:
Unless he never comes to ZC anymore. That would make me sad. :(

I've never come to ZC to start with! This is my first post here.

So, since you all seem to be dreaming about me and I've poisoned Jen's dreams with trains, I'll try to poison the rest of your dreams. Trains are where it's at, people.

Hotanddirtytrains.jpg

Tunnels.jpg

Siemens.jpg

I expect to hear back about all kinds of strange and exciting train dreams.

That is all.

night_and_day66 said:
LEMON!!!
How the f*@% do I get out of your sig!
If I dream about Rick Assly tonight....I will haunt you.

:evil:

f#*#!@, now I got to close ALL my windows.

:madspit:

ctrl + alt + delete.

It looks like you've been colossally Rickrolled.

I dreamt about Axver last night.

Their weren't any trains though. I was mad at my brother, and I was in some kind of store, and apparently Axver worked there. He helped me pick out some kind of teddy bear, which I was supposed to use to punish my brother (I don't know.)

Pretty random, but at least it was nothing like the dream I had about Zoots last week :shifty:

gvox said:
A thread about dreams of other Interferencers...

how cool would THAT be, now?

:shifty:

:hides:

:up:

Lacking that for now, I'll just say here, Headache was part of a long, rambling, nonsensical dream I had last night. :huh:

In his portion of the dream, I had gone to the store to buy a loaf of bread to make stuffing for a turkey, and I ended up in a stadium that had all kinds of shops instead of food concessions (wtf?). As I was walking through looking for a place that sold bread, I noticed this milk-carton like thing sitting on a shelf, and it was decorated with pictures and logos from the Baltimore Orioles baseball team (again, wtf? I have no connection to that team whatsoever). I looked closer at it and saw that someone from the Orioles had autographed it to me, with my name on it, and I assumed they left it there for me, so I took it, and continued on to another shop within the stadium to look for bread. I rounded this corner, and Headache was leaning against the wall, and saw my Orioles milk cartonish thing, said, "oh, that's kinda cool," took it from me to look at, and then started scribbling on it with pen! Bastard! :mad: When I told him it was real, and that they autographed it and left it for me, he was all apologetic for having scribbled on it, and gave it back to me. I wasn't that mad, just kind of disappointed that it was ruined. Then I went off to keep looking for bread.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom