I got well--fast!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
As some of you know, I've had a problem with shingles over the past year. I was lucky and only had a mild case. I had a mild case of the rash, which can be very painful, last summer. It's triggered by stress, and I mostly had trouble with the malaise. It's like the flu without the respiratory symptoms. The last case came after my mother's triple bypass surgery and some other issues. The damn thing wouldn't go away. Then, Tuesday morning, I unexpectedly landed a GA for the November 18 show. I was very shocked, I didn't expect to be able to do it, but I tried and it worked out! I get to go to see U2 *and* go to Turkey next year! I felt pretty bad symptom-wise that day, but I woke up yesterday completely asymptomic. No aches, pains or fatigue! I couldn't believe it! It had to be the ticket, I'm not kidding! By last night we were joking on one of my U2 lists that I found out U2 cures shingles malaise and I should call the newspapers! I can see it now, "Southside woman claims that U2 cured shingles malaise".
I found what I was looking for. :happy:

Last edited:
It's all about perspective and attitude...

The older I get the more I realize that is amazingly true.

It's on someone's sig line somewhere
the Bono quote-

"I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me"

I belive that's how it went. Enjoy the show :rockon:

Actually, as a Catholic Christian, I would be remiss if I didn't also thank the Good Lord and my patron saints, St. Dymphna and St. Jude for their intervention. Yes, prayer works! The ticket is part of it!

U2 will be in this area soon..... but I can't go........... :(

So you better enjoy the show an extra doubly good amount, on my behalf.

I"m gonna hold you to it :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom