I got pulled over by a cop with sirens and flashing lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Speeding ticket
Doing 30 K's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The policeman was nasty but I was so shocked and kinda finding it hard to talk, that he knocked it down from $500 to $200.

Im a bad, bad girl :silent: :angel:

I've been pulled over twice for speeding, but I got out of my tickets both times.

It doesnt hurt to be cute either.

I once had a cop totally check me out... I was like :eek:

I wasnt getting a ticket though.. I was crossing a parking lot walking and the cop like stopped way before he needed to to let me walk across in front of him and I looked at him and he was smiling at me then I crossed.. looked back and he was still turned smiling at me.

:eek:

* hopes next time I get pulled over its by that cop

*steals from bc*

one time a friend and i were driving through the u.p of michigan and she got pulled over for going 80+ in a 55. the cop asked us where we were headed. the two uf us gave her a sad, sad look and said "st. paul" (this was about 2 pm, and we were HOURS from home). she loved our patheticness (which was helped by the fact that we had slept in the car the previous night) and she gave us a ticket for going 60 in a 55. :D

Way back when big Rick (my hubby) was still a cop, he pulled a lady over for speeding and he noticed that she was unbuttoning her blouse while he was writing the ticket. When he walked back over to have her sign it, he looked down and she had HAIR ON HER BOOBS!!!

He said he would have written the ticket even if she had a nice rack but he wanted to double it when he saw that she had a hairier chest than he did. Ewwww!

OMC Charlene that is a gross story!!!!!!

LOL

I got pulled over once one late night coming home from work....they thought I might have been drunk, but I was just tired. I was about a half mile from home and she let me go.

Of course they say being tired and driving is worse than being drunk and driving.

Manda!!! How many points is that? I'm a bit obsessed with points as somehow after...9 years of driving, I still have all of mine.
Where were you? Was it marked? You poor thing!
$200 sheesh....better than $500
:ohmy:

Lilly said:
*steals from bc*

one time a friend and i were driving through the u.p of michigan and she got pulled over for going 80+ in a 55. the cop asked us where we were headed

OMC!!!!! That happened to me!!!!!!!!!! *lmao*

I was going 80+ in a 55 in the U.P. on my way back to university. I had been visiting my parents because it was the night before they were getting remarried (they had been divorced). I had been in the hospital recently though and wasn't feeling up to par, so I wasn't planning on going to the wedding. When I told them, my sister and I had a huge fight, and I was returning very upset....so I was going a little fast. The cop took pity on me and let me go.

It was so frustrating though...I was just about to go on my exit, and I could see the university from where I was pulled over. So close! *Lol*

I thought this thread was gonna be about some guy or something dressed as a policeman at a party....:eek:

i'm so screwed for the rest of my life

Giant Lemon said:

Luckily, I've never gotten pulled over, but I'm sure there's a first time for everything!

i, as the driver, have never been pulled over. not that i don't speed or...well...perform other moving violations.

examples of my major moving violations with a cop behind me:

• rolling through stop signs
  • going 55 in a 40 in a residential area
  • going 80 in a 70
  • going 80+ in a 60 (that's 494 for ya though)
  • going 72 in a 55

so, i like to mock my friends about it.

now that i'm selling my old car, i have to find a door to replace the extremely smashed in one on the driver's side door. i talked to my dad about finding that stupid maroon-ish color again, and he said "this car used to be owned by the state, it's a fleet color so other state employees will recognize it, i don't think there's a door out there for you."

:shocked: they didn't pull me over cos my vehicle was one of their own. ahh...the only good thing about the shitmobile.

ouch!

you weren't by any chance drunk were you? ;)

I havent been pulled over yet but there are many times when I should have been, so far the fates have been kind to me...

I sorta got stopped by a cop with a radar gun, hee hee.
He saw me walking torwards his car and he pointed the thing at me and when i got close he smirked and said 'sorry ma'am, but youre walking too fast" :D
It was funny cuz i'd been thinking the same thing, and was about to say that to him. ;)

zooropamanda said:
Speeding ticket
Doing 30 K's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The policeman was nasty but I was so shocked and kinda finding it hard to talk, that he knocked it down from $500 to $200.

Im a bad, bad girl :silent: :angel:

hmm $200 australian = $108 US

Back
Top Bottom