i got my own agenda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perhaps I will also buy my own agenda

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I have an agenda too!

Oh, wait...that's an apple...nevermind...

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

miss.. lazy asked you to return his one (its the one with the following entries: count gold | drink |dance in a line with my hands dangling | drink | show off my nipples | drink | watch some pratts in red | drink | ) and if you happen to be in possesion of "frogbat's kilt wearing cans cans agenda" please return it too

---

betty-- i see that smiley.. i speak to that smiley.. the smiley tells me nuttin but yet tyet speaks a lot and at length...it says stuff such as "hey look.. april 1st came and went - the joke's on who?"
it tells me... "don't play that stupid john lennon song" also.. "ego.. what ego?"
not to mention... "hey wow look something new at interference.com.. like this forum but just wait to see the great new empire.. it'll be.. huge.. big and funny and purple and grey"

---

agenda and apple = many possibilities... u work for mr jobs or are using the apple as a metaphor for the planet and you are in fact on a mission to annhialate it or something...

---

*still refusing to use that ugly bugger of a smiley*

*uses something else instead (naughty babsy)*

Originally posted by frogbat:

agenda and apple = many possibilities... u work for mr jobs or are using the apple as a metaphor for the planet and you are in fact on a mission to annhialate it or something...

Uh oh...they're all on to me!
biggrin.gif

------------------

and if you happen to be in possesion of "frogbat's kilt wearing cans cans agenda" please return it too

hey froggie - I found an agenda identical to this one, along with a bag with some lyrics alarmingly similar to the songs on October... would you like me to return it?

biggrin.gif

------------------
Am I bugging you? I don't mean to bug ya...

Visit my web page at http://members.home.net/u2page

yeah i know lil miss i mistook the thumb up smiley thing for something else

hehe

Some wanker stole my agenda today!

------------------

miss.. lazy asked you to return his one (its the one with the following entries: count gold | drink |dance in a line with my hands dangling | drink | show off my nipples | drink | watch some pratts in red | drink | ) and if you happen to be in possesion of "frogbat's kilt wearing cans cans agenda" please return it too
LMFAO!!! Am I that predictable?? I leave for a few days(drink, followed by.......drink) and that stupid Malteaser has a go at me!!!
Frog, ya, you got your agenda
say prayers to God(1)Gary Neville | Look at lazy's nipples(as worrying as that is, it is true!) | Pray to God(2) Tony Drago | Drink to forget that you're from Malta | Watch the Milan rejects run around(well, for about 30 minutes, then the score is 3-0 to the other team, and you go and cry yourself to sleep) | Wish you were from Ireland and that you supported a different team |

I think that sums you up
biggrin.gif

I noticed my pot of gold went missing too, eh?!?!

my god lives under a rock...

erm.. milan rejects? ganz... west..

kanu bergakamp fest branca panucci angloma sforza roberto carlos erm.. nm

invest that pot of gold in frogbat offshore banking undeniably limited

***confused look***

err...agenda? Maybe I'm too new here to have any idea what this ia about

------------------
"I am rebelling against my own indifference, against the idea that the
world is the way the world is and there's not a damn thing I can do
about it." - Bono @ 2001 Harvard Commencement

"Somebody here owes me a pizza" - Bono, Elevation Tour, May 30, 2001

froganim.gif

if that didn't work u can take it that the destruction of geoshitties.con will be added to the agenda!

LMAO! It's about damn time!

Hey look..thats my 300th post! Whoo hoo!!! Gee, i was hoping it'd be more profound than that.
Ah well!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 06-10-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom