I got my ass kicked on an exam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Yeah, it was hardcore....I need to work my ass off now

Who thought semiconductor optoelectronics would be this hard?

on second thought maybe I brought this on myself

Last edited:
I know semiconductor optoelectronics like the back of my hand....uh....the back of my head, that is.

Wish I could help, but my head is just spinning reading those two words.

My older brother is an engineer by training. He had a really hard time passing his electronics courses when he was an engineering student. I had a tough time passing my science and math classes when I was a student. I never took physics, but I had to take some really tough biology, chemistry and math courses. Ugh. Never again.

I messed up my Organic Chem exam pretty badly!!! There's always a course that's mandatory but you'll never use in your entire life (at least in my case)!!

Anyway...Good Luck.

I think i failed my accounting exam today.
I'm not doing it my final year of schooling anyway....so its ok, can focus on other stuff...

as bayernfc said,
Good Luck.

arun,
i was available thru out your course of studies to prep u for this.
available at your beckon call.
and where were u?

... not studying properly...

no, no..

but
trolling
in
fym.

for shame:wink:

db9

Last edited:
I'm just impressed with the people who know this is to do with physics! You could have fooled me! :scratch:

Arun, you are a marvel. It sucks that you missed ITTH tho!

Mr. BAW said:
Off-topic...

Arun, missed you in Toronto...saw many guys who I thought might be you but BAW kept me from talkin' to them....what 'appened????

OK, resume exam discussions :)

I couldn't go to into the heart after an exam like that...I would have felt too guilty to enjoy myself. I figured I'd best buckle down *sigh* ansd use that weekend to get more acquainted with my textbook....

I wanted to go so bad!!!

next time Mr Baw.....next time.

I dopped out of physics after the first unit this year, so I commend you for your persistance. I stuffed the rest of my exams at the end of this year. I feel your pain and like you I'm gunna start working my arse off too. But not before a not so well earned break. Here's to summer holidays in the southern hemisphere.:dance:

Back
Top Bottom