I got carded tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to everyone getting carded! :)

Can't say I ever get carded, but people never guess my age when we talk about it. The always miss - on the good side miss though.

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw sicy, to be honest, you look more like someone who i'd expect to see roaming the halls of a college campus, so i can see why you get carded. :D

:hug:

Originally posted by IWasBored
you're 30?!? from the pics you posted i wouldn't have ever guessed you were that old

:hug:

diamond said:
in scottsdale we go out of our way to make the ladies feel special.:sexywink:

DB9

well, so far I'll have to agree with that but I think the women in Tempe could be a little nicer :mad:

I got a really crappy attitude and an up and down stare from a female server at Saki's...what a bitch :madspit: She irritated me so badly, we went and ate upstairs in the bar so I didn't have to look at her snotty mug.

diamond...i live pretty close to the arizona border. you have amazing sunsets...

as for being carded, i have never sat and gambled without having some lame security guard tap me on the shoulder and ask to see my id...the best part is having them say "oh, sorry...you look so much younger..."

:sexywink: Whenever there's a cute waitress asking to card me, I reply asking whether she would give me $1 off drinks for each year difference she's misestimated my age.... :drunk:

I always have to bring my passport with me because they never believe my ID is real. :crack:

When Sam is here in April, he'll be too young to drink. :sad:

i brought my passport with me when i went to see "gangs of ny" cos i was really worried that they would ask for an id and i don't have a driver's lisence or any other phot id with my birth date on it...that being the first time i'd actually gone to see an r rated movie in theatres...

but they didn't ask for an id, i guess they either figured i was old enough, or the fact that it was 1:15 pm on a weekday

Back
Top Bottom