I got a date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Well, see, there's this guy Rob I've liked for months and months now, and yesterday I finally asked him to the movies and he said yes :hyper: :love: :heart: We're going on Friday to see HP2 :drool:

That rocks!!!! Good for you for askin' him out! :happy:

*random* Whoa, head rush!!! *enough of the random*

Well...anyway...you have fun on your date there...don't eat any Sour Patch kids too fast though cuz they say it does somethin' kinda funky-like to your tongue that makes it unkissable or somethin' like that but I could be mistaken I need to go get a drink I wll talk more later bye bye!!!! :wave:

Wear something pretty! You'll have fun! :hug: Wait...I was leavin'...okay, here I go!!!! I'm thirsty! :wave: :wave:

HP2 lasted too long for me- i got uncomfortable sitting on me seat @ the cinema :lmao:

I don't hang around IO that much.. although I almost put this thread in LS :no:
This place needs some cheer anyway :tongue:

Is this the guy from your work? SEEEEE I told you! :scream: :laugh:

I'm happy for you, have a great time. :hug:

Sicy said:
Is this the guy from your work? SEEEEE I told you! :scream: :laugh:

From school.. and yes you did tell me :tongue:
I happen to be very :crazy: and :uhoh: at the moment.. but also very :hyper: :combust: and :love:

Only 24 hours to go :D

Well, the date was wonderful. Rob is perfect. I told my dad I'm going to marry him someday, and so I am.

:love: :coocoo: :love:

good for you u2er! your proof to us all that woman should be the ones who pursue relationships, not men!

i said that loudly as the ! would suggest.

im hoping everyone woman on earth heard that.

cheerio.

:sexywink:

:wave: :|

A piece of advice to all of you that go and see HP.. don't buy the Every Flavor Beans they sell at the theaters.. they have flavors like Booger, Vomit, and Dirt.. I got a bite of all of those :scream: but they also have some good ones like Cherry, Blueberry, and Marshmallow :wave:

Rob liked the Black Pepper :coocoo:

My boyfriend sent me some Bertie Botts a few months ago. I've been afraid to eat many because I'm afraid of stumbling upon a gross flavour.

Back
Top Bottom