I gave up cola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i tried quitting Pepsi several times. too hard. so now its 3 times a week. i can live with that. i wuv pepsi too much to give it up:love:

i try not to drink too much, but unfortunately i need the caffeine...i mean, it is almost 2am, and i'm still up...hmmmm...

*shakes violently*

My brother has just gave up coke. Now whenever he saw me drinking coke he'll scream 'drinking a can of coke will make you gain 4 pounds!'. :eyebrow: :tsk:

No one can convince me to quit. NO ONE!

It's a very very rare day when you'll see me with a cola. After not drinking them for a while and feeling much better, I can't really stomach them. And besides...there's beer to be had. ;)

I :heart: caffeine. Coffee, tea, soda, chocolate.... all of it. It got me through college. I live above a 7-11 so I get frozen Cokes all the time.

DiGi said:
i am 100% off soda. I was never a junkie, but i do not drink it all anymore.

haven't touched the stuff in about 12 years
'cept maybe once or twice
now it's all about Pellegrino, baby

I am a popoholic. I prefer Pepsi, but if I can't get it I drink Coke. I have to have one first thing in the morning, and usually drink more at lunch or during the afternoon. I've finally learned to not drink it in the evening because then I can't sleep because of the caffeine high.

i've been trying to avoid soda and all things caffeinated. i didn't have any caffeine today! :D

but now i have to drive 18 hours and all i've slept is about half an hour all day! so i'll be guzzling it today.

I am a huge soda junkie.
Everytime I eat, I have a soda to go with it, I can't help it it's almost a habit. I know for sure that it's making me gain weight...and I hate it.
I really am gonna try to quit, starting now. Cold turkey.

Ughhhhhhhhhh:scream:

Back
Top Bottom