I finally watched......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
....... ZooTV and PopMart.

* ducks

Dont yell at me ok, I've seen parts of them plenty of times but finally got around to ordering the videos.

I must say one factor I noticed after watching both of them. The Australian crowd seemed way more into it than the Mexican crowd. I think that plays a factor in which one I liked better. Also it probly plays a factor in how well U2 performs. The Lemon was very amusing... MacPhisto is hilarious.... but, I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to see the Elevation tour 3 times. The venue difference is just amazing. The thought of seeing U2 again in a stadium really freaks me out.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Great videos!

I never got why MacPhisto insisted on showing his nipple during With Or Without You though.

You see, I tried that at karaoke a couple of months ago and all I got was a bunch of dirty looks.

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

Yay!!!
smile.gif
Did you watch Zoo carefully during Streets, girl?
wink.gif
I hope you did!

Hey! I'm IN ZooTv! So is my cup! It has a starring role. I'm the blondie right at the front, you cant miss me.

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 12-12-2001).]

i was the bad guy who walked out
actually no im the bonogirl, plus i add extra screams when Adam has heart failure during the fireworks and I am the one who laughs during Angel of harlem when Bono sings Sydney.

"...and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney awwshtrailya"

Manda, dont steal my story. I had to give Adam mouth to mouth for about 3 hours after he collapsed from those fireworks. Hard work I tell ya, he is never satisfied.

*very subtley changes the subject back to the topic*

only just Sicy???!?! bad girl. how long have you been a fan?
wink.gif

Zootv is better than POPmart methinks. but then again, i've only seen the TV edited version of POPmart
biggrin.gif

*ducks*

Aussie Manda + Aussie cricket =
icon6.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Yes the LarrySmile--beautiful. But I still like the popmart video best. I have to admit, Edge dressed like the pimp/cowboy really turns me on.

*heads back to pleba*

------------------
Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come

Well................

I tell myself I've been a fan for 15 years, but I fell out of the loop a bit between Achtung Baby and ATYCLB....

But I'm back and I love them more than ever!!!

I wasn't at either of them

they both rock though

U2 + Aussie cricket =
icon26.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom