I feel soooooo bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, enough with the typical teenage Ayn Rand "rational egoism" shit.

For Honor said:

Humor?

I've no intentions of making people smile.

Having a sense of humour isn't about "making people smile."

Re: God, enough with the typical teenage Ayn Rand "rational egoism" shit.

If I just roll my eyes and sigh, will that make it easier? :rolleyes:

==========
meegannie said:

Having a sense of humour isn't about "making people smile."

okay, then tell me. Enlighten me, if you care to share. What should I have done? What would you have done? What would have been better, Etc.

=====
=====

And ...... who is Ayn Rand??

========
========

There. Now, a bad guy wouldn't go through all that work, right?
I thought so.

Enjoy

To clarify.... Look, I was already made out as "the bad guy" of this thread, simply because I didn't agree, or go with the flow, or etc. I'm despise people who claim to be a victim, so I do not say I've been victimized here. And -

...Actually.... this whole thread has been a joke from the beginning... so it's sort of pointless for me to try to be serious, I suppose. Perhaps that was my mistake in the first place, being serious.

Go figure.

Last edited:
If that's all you wanted, why not just say so?

"Are these words distraction to what you want to hear?"

Well, I guess you prove my point though - it was wrong for me to take this thread so seriously in the first place. :shrug: go figure. As you wish.

But.... as a farewell request from this thread...... I would like your opinion on what this thread is about? Or, if that is irrelevant to you, are you just posting out of disliking my posts?

U2Girl1978 said:

:confused:

I just meant that having a sense of humour doesn't necessarily entail entertaining other people or being a clown; it's about not taking yourself or the situations you're in too seriously. I just don't think it's healthy for people to constantly self analyze and try to convince themselves that they're nonconformist/different from everyone else.

I hate you all

=====

Guess what i'm devouring right now ? :|

=====

That thread isn't about For Horror and his great sense of humour, it's about me and my chokies :mad:

okay, since it didn't seem to sink in when everyone told you nicely, i'm going to be blunt. for honor, shut the fuck up.

Shutup.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom