I feel horrible.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
So I'm at college right now and this last few weeks have been Easter break, so most people went home and are now starting to come back to college. Which is fine, except that there are loads of students at my college from countries where SARS is a huge problem...and as horrible as it sounds, I keep purposefully avoiding people who appear to be from those countries. I know it's a really horrible thing to do and I also know that it's totally irrational but I can't stop myself.

Ugh. I totally suck. :mad: :banghead: :censored: :banghead: :banghead:

Oh, and I have a huge headache right now, which is just making me mad at anyone who sits down at the computer next to me and proceeds to make a tremendous amount of noice. GRRRRRR. I hate school computer suites. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

Item 1: I work for an airline that flies quite a few people from SARS areas. Recently, while grooming the plans (cleaning up, removing people's garbage from seat pockets, etc.), we have found SARS MASKS in the seat pockets. I am disgusted with these people who do this.

Item 2: College Computer labs = Internet Cafes = Libraries with free access. I know your struggle.

i'm sorry for you Fizzie .. but don't worry too much.
hug.gif

Back
Top Bottom