I feel Horrible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So a friend who wants to join the army and already signed the papers decided he wanted to wrestle me. So he tried to kick me and I grabbed his foot and pushed it up, which after doing that I don't remember a thing, all I know was he was on the ground and would not get up. So I asked if he was ok, but he said his should was hurting. I said crap, dislocated shoulder. So I and some friends take him to the hospital and they do X-rays. The doctor came back telling him his collar bone is broken in two different spots.:ohmy: I feel horrible that I was the cause of it, and I don't remember a thing except grabbing his foot and pushing it up.:reject:

Don't be too hard on yourself Justin. Accidents do happen. Your friend will just delay reporting for duty until the collarbone is healed. Hopefully it will heal alright.

Past can't be changed, but you can change your future, look at this as an opportunity to grow, and as the others say don't be too hard on yourself, everybody does foolish things, some times they turn out worse than others, but it wasn't your intention and your friend has surely understood it.:hug:

Back
Top Bottom