I feel a bit bad for having had a really good day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I had such a great day today.

I hate to sound like I'm gloating when some of you guys are all going through some bad times....but I'm so happy....I need to share.

Last night, I was having my usual sleepless night and the dog was being all sooky and whining, one of the cats came in and tried to climb out a closed window, so after a few minutes of getting the total shits with them, I sat up and yelled at them all to ...well leave the room...at least they didnt understand the language...but then, my sudden outburst did something to the alien baby and I swear I felt it kick!

This morning, we had to go to another ultrasound appointment to check the organs and other misc growth bits...as it is now 20 weeks, we were able to find out the sex! Its a little girl!!! Mind you, this went over like boot camp training, it took 3 attempts to get all the scans done as the baby wouldn't sit in the right position for them to check her heart and everything so we had to keep going for walks around the hospital to make her move around and face up, rather than down. Apparently you cannot check a face down baby's spine properly...

Then this afternoon, I had one of the best sleeps I have had in about 6 weeks, I woke up actually feeling like I had slept. Trust me, pregnancy affects sleep so much more than you realise even before you have an actual screaming crying weeing little bundle of joy...

The, cos I was feeling so excellent, the husband says lets go to the club, we can grab some dinner there. Off we go, I sit there sipping my diet coke wishing I could have just ONE drink, the husband had pilfered $5 off me to put through a poker machine and next thing I hear the 'money, money, money' jackpot thing go off. He had disappeared to play his machine and I am just sitting there thinking, 'tis a lucky bastard who won that'. Some stranger stops to chat and says, wow, someone just cleaned up the jackpot. We chat for a minute, husband comes back looking fit to pop and says 'it was me!!!!' We leave 450 bucks richer.

Why are days like this so rare you know it is one you will likely remember for years and years to come?

Hope everyone has at least ONE of these days really soon.

Quickest way to forget your bad days, and the number of them you have, is to have one totally KICK ARSE day where nothing can go wrong.

:heart:

im beaming with happiness

Its a girlie mini Annababy!!!! :heart: :heart:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyy!!!

Congratulations to you and boofhead my dahling. Im still just as excited for you.
Another little one of you in the world..how ever will we cope? hehe

Jokes babe! Congrats!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

congrats on the money and the little girl!

Well you can look at it this way: knowing there's people having good days like you gives others hope.

:)

Back
Top Bottom