I ended it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
I ended my nearly 2 year relationship because of my feelings for someone else. Now that someone else and I are together and things are going really really well for us. yet I still feel like a cold hearted bitch to an extent, because I know I hurt the other person.

don't feel bad :hug: you cant help it that you liked another person

as long as you didn't tell him a lot of BS when you broke up but told him the truth instead then I don't see anything wrong with this

it stings like hell to be lied to though

That happened to me after two years, except I was lied to. Now they're married and I realize that I was lucky for getting out of that one after all...

You were very sincere, not only with your ex but with yourself too... I Know that's hard ( because I had to reject a guy for the same reason ) but it is better to be honest and be consecuent with your feelings.

good luck!

*hugs*

I know how you feel, sort of. I just ended a very intense relationship and broke the other person's heart because the circumstances surrounding the relationship were really hurting me and taking it's toll and ... *sigh* yeah. I feel more grounded, now, more like I can do the things for myself medically that I need to and even that makes me feel guilty.

At least you were honest, a lot of people have no idea how gut-wrenching it is to have to end a relationship when the other person wants you to stay. You're not a bitch, you just did what you had to. Sometimes doing the right thing can put you through Hell.

*hugs*

Back
Top Bottom