I eat with a spoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
yes... no fork... I don't like them... they're just for spaghetti and stuff like that...

I LOVE a nice spoon of food... :yes:

When I was away at university, these gals would hassle me to eat breakfast...but I didn't like to go. One day, I agreed...and before leaving, I asked, "Will you stay with me the entire time until I'm finished?" They said yes. For breakfast, I ate cereal...with a fork. It took forever for me to finish. They didn't bother me to eat breakfast with them anymore. :up:

i had to eat my baked ziti (well, something posing as baked ziti cos baked ziti it wasn't) with a spoon today because all the forks in the dining hall were somehow dirty. how the hell does that happen?? :mad:

This may seem REALLY odd, but I also use a spoon. And a fork and knife. Yes. I know. AMAZING. Once in a while I use chop sticks, but I look less like a fool using my hands to feed myself than I do with chopsticks.

zoney! said:
This may seem REALLY odd, but I also use a spoon. And a fork and knife. Yes. I know. AMAZING. Once in a while I use chop sticks, but I look less like a fool using my hands to feed myself than I do with chopsticks.

How do you explain the mac and cheese on your feet? :eyebrow:

Oh...that was a drunken attempt to eat with my feet. :uhoh:

People tell me I am good at sticking my foot in my mouth. I didn't believe them - especially after I couldn't get my foot close enough to get the Mac and cheese in my mouth. It was a sad day for humanity.

I had to eat sausage with a spoon once...all the forks and knives were dirty and being washed in the dish washer and my dumb self didn't realize that until I had finished cooking the sausage...it was a challenge let me tell ye.

Viva Le Spork!
spork.jpg

Back
Top Bottom