I dreamt about..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
am i the only one who remembers their dreams late on in the day ( its like flashbacks ).

In order to remember dreams, all you have to do is recapitulate the dream at the very moment you awake! otherwise you will forget it, it works for me, I remember almost all of them, or at leats small parts.
It´s interesting some people don´t dream in colors
:ohmy:

I remember a lot of my dreams. They tend to be very odd. :slant:

RavenBlue said:
RedrocksU2 last night. We were hiding out in U2's trucks.. and then he took me to lunch at a McDonalds and then abandoned me at a crowded movie theatre. :giggle:

That RedrocksU2 sure knows how to show a girl a good time! :lmao:

^^ has anyone eevr had a sensible dream lol.

At least once a month a shark features in my dream, its almost similair to the falling dream actually.

vaz02 said:
^^ has anyone eevr had a sensible dream lol.

At least once a month a shark features in my dream, its almost similair to the falling dream actually.

The boyfriend always has really normal/boring dreams about having a coffee or sitting talking together. Mine usually make no sense and are very vivid. I could just remember my dreams better though. :shrug:

I did have a dream last week about making pasta. I watched the water boil and the pasta swirl around in the pot and then I added some sauce. :drool:

That RedrocksU2 sure knows how to show a girl a good time!

:lol:

Its strange how your dreams last for moments but you sleep for hours lol.

Caroni said:

It´s interesting some people don´t dream in colors

I heard that somewhere too...that people don't dream in color. I've also heard that you can't read text in dreams either.

But I do both!! I distinctly remember certain colors in my dreams...I also remember reading things such as time and signs and stuff. REALLY hard to have lucid dreams when my dreamworld is exactly like my waking life. Sometimes, I really do have a hard time knowing what is real and what isn't. Like, I'll recall things that didn't happen in my waking life, but convinced that they are real.

I remember the majority of my dreams, and I usually write them down as well as long as they aren't really bads ones.

I don't think I've ever dreamt in black and white. It's always colour when I remember it. All the senses are there, smell, taste, sight, sound, touch. It's amazing. I find too that some of the most complex dreams I have are when I sleep the least.

Anyway, also in this dream. RedrocksU2 was very... muscly :giggle:

at least you all didnt dream about bono dying in a shower because the house was haunted.

icelle said:
at least you all didnt dream about bono dying in a shower because the house was haunted.

No! I dreamed once that during the concert, Edge gave me his guitar! :wink: I only wish it was true...

I once dreamed that the Edge died a few years ago. I was so upset in my dream because i was never going to get to see U2 in concert.

I dream in color, but often times the colors are really faded. I sometimes read text in my dreams, but it is always really difficult and confusing.

I dream in color. I've dreamed my own death 3 times, actually, which I heard you cannot do. Twice, it wsa first person perspective, the other time it was like watching a movie....and if anyone remembers Back to the Future, I was killed in a scene very similar to the scene where Doc Brown gets killed. Freaky. As for text, it was my understanding that you could read text in a dream (I know I have, but it rarely makes sense) but that if you look away in the dream, and look back at the text that it is always different. I have very rich dreams that I sometimes recall, but like Beav, some of the ones I do not recall impact my mood for that morning or perhaps the entire day.

One day I'll have a dream where a muscle bound RR shows up, I'm sure. We're all due for one of those one day. :)

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
I dream in color. I've dreamed my own death 3 times, actually, which I heard you cannot do.

really? ive dreamt ive died in a plane crash and in like 6 or 7 tsunamis, all first person

Back
Top Bottom